I need men

Options

Replies

• dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    I don't ask for women's address' so I can't look through their windows.
    I don't need them to tell me where they live.....
    tumblr_lvluw9ys0h1qfdxd7.gif \m/

For the WIN!!!
  • JezzD1
    JezzD1 Posts: 431
    Options
    I am honest and truthful. But one thing.. isn't everyone a perv ?

Hahha I have a boyfriend who I love dearly and I didn't want men on my profile but I need there help aswell as women's hence the thread I dont have men on mine because some are creepy Pervy and make me uncomfortable when I have a man already :) so I want outspoken,don't care what anybody thinks and not scared to upset anybody men :) for fitness only and to whip my bottom into shape[b/]

In my honest and truthful opinion, this may be the type of phrasing you will want to avoid if you're hoping to avoid pervs.

Also, can we define what makes someone a perv? Does flirting cross the line? Innuendo? Or does one have to send (or request) nekkid pics via PM to be an official perv?

^^ :laugh: :laugh:
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Dammit! I'm a woman AND a perv. I am completely disqualified.

tumblr_md30fgMFuI1rxis0k.gif
  • rock127
    rock127 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I have lodes of ladies on my profile an they are so much help but I need male opinions sooo here goes

Looking for very opinionated truthful honest men who are willing to help me lose this last q14lbs I need truthful messages no matter how nasty they are I can take it !

Also if your a perv don't bother :) thanks!

"very opinionated truthful honest men" and "truthful nasty messages " ........ omg heehee :))

This is one of a kind I have seen online :))
  • Countryboy_
    Options
    I am honest and truthful. But one thing.. isn't everyone a perv ?

Hahha I have a boyfriend who I love dearly and I didn't want men on my profile but I need there help aswell as women's hence the thread I dont have men on mine because some are creepy Pervy and make me uncomfortable when I have a man already :) so I want outspoken,don't care what anybody thinks and not scared to upset anybody men :) for fitness only and to whip my bottom into shape

I am outspoken, I don't care what anyone thinks,,,and I will be more than happy to whip your bottom.

(into shape)

Add me if you want.......Glad to be of assistance.
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Well, seeing as how I've had WOMEN ask for nekkid pics via PM, the whole don't add me if your a dude perv point is kinda moot :)
  • HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    Dammit! I'm a woman AND a perv. I am completely disqualified.

tumblr_md30fgMFuI1rxis0k.gif

Me to :smokin:
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Everyone in this thread can feel free to send me all your naked pictures. Just FYI...
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    I think if you're looking for someone motivational and not even the slightest bit pervy you should add Cliffslosinit.

He is so right.
    I'm a good boy. :blushing:
    Now bend over I think I love you.
    We need to whip that bottom into shape.:bigsmile:
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    How much do you pay per hour?
  • lostinthe619
    Options
    Here is some honesty. Duck face is a no.......:flowerforyou:

4-the_rock_clap_clap_gif.gif
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Wow. Some people are so hurtful in here. You can add me if you would like.
  • keith0373
    keith0373 Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    Friendly crowd . . .
  • BlackStarDeceiver
    BlackStarDeceiver Posts: 590 Member
    Options

Jac won't show you his shalalee.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    I propose that all the perverted women add me, and we shall send each other drawings of boobs
  • fanarad
    fanarad Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I completely get what you're saying about men being great motivators - I always ask my male friends who are also workout fanatics for tips in the gym or new training methods as opposed to the ladies. Also when I do my strength training I prefer to work with men! I'd be down for having more men on here as well if you guys want to add me!
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I propose that all the perverted women add me, and we shall send each other drawings of boobs

This is why we are already friends :heart:
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options

How YOU doin' sweet cheeks?
  • JohnMessmer
    Options
    Welcome to the nonsense called the Forums. I am happily married, not interested in anything on the Fitness site other than the Success of my friends and my own. I will not comment on every post you make, nor will I say "Good Job" or "Nice Burn" on every applicable post. I will review your diary, and if you exceed your daily allotment I will suggest ways to prevent that in the future, and if you are thinking of eating that big bowl of ice cream or having that entire chocolate cake, and you post that you are considering it, I will probably tell you to go ahead and enjoy yourself as GoodYear Blimp has a new clothing line coming out that is supposed to be very comfortable. Should you post that you are not feeling up to hitting your exercise routine for the day, I shall support your decision with something along the line of "Don't worry about it, who cares if it takes 12 people to carry your casket". I have made poor eating choices for 42 years without regard to the consequences, or the portions, tomorrow is a new day is a cop out for not doing the right thing today. Those that have me as a friend sometimes may get upset by my remarks (in fact some have unfriended me over them), but after they curse me, flip me off, or cry, they realize I am only trying to help them reach their goals, and quite honestly "one meal is not going to eliminate all the good you do" is just the BS that leads to the next one meal which leads to the discouragement, lack of participation, and reoccurring yo-yo participation that is a result of failure. Well, I am an in your face honest, sometimes harsh, SOB, and you may love me, you may hate me, but I won't accept your failure when your other "friends" pat your head and tell you don't worry about it, I will tell you to get your butt up and go for a walk or hit that elliptical or do some jumping jacks, get up and move until you fix what you have done. I am not a "clean" eater, by any means, if it fits in your calorie goals...then that is good enough as far as I am concerned.

I apologize for the length, I take this a bit personally. I will not fail, it is simply not a possibility, the only question is, do you allow it to be a possibility for you?

Do Something and Enjoy it Tomorrow, Do Nothing and Regret it Tomorrow. Your Future is up to You!
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options

This is why we are already friends :heart:

Im drawing you boobs as we speak
This discussion has been closed.