Tell Us Something We Wouldn't Otherwise Know (Game)

Options

Replies

• zoober
    zoober Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I've never had a professional massage in my life.
  • 1ocean1girl
    1ocean1girl Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Ive been a scuba diver since I was 14
  • ChunkieNuts
    ChunkieNuts Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    my dog sleeps under my duvet with me
  • blantonjm1
    blantonjm1 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I have to sleep on the edge of the bed. Doesn't matter how big the bed is i still sleep with my arm just barely on it. I don't like having to rollover or keep moving over to get out of bed.
  • newerme15
    newerme15 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm a 6 ft 1. I'm a pretty tall girl !
  • battynat12
    Options
    I used to work as an advocate for survivors of rape and/or sexual assault. I lasted for about 1.5 yrs before I got burnt out, but i want to do it again eventually.
  • blkbutterfly86
    Options
    I married the guy i met on a random yahoo african -american chat room (back when they had the good rooms and you could create your own) And we have been together for a little over 9 years. Still going strong~ and i still get that lovey dovey feeling every day he calls me on his lunch.
  • alvalaurie
    alvalaurie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I love to sing & dance & will "wobble" or "cupid shuffle" where ever the I hear the song played! I did it in HEB one time & had a crowd before the song was over!
  • newerme15
    newerme15 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Oh I can't ride a bike :bigsmile:
  • blkbutterfly86
    Options
    I love to sing & dance & will "wobble" or "cupid shuffle" where ever the I hear the song played! I did it in HEB one time & had a crowd before the song was over!

that's awesome, i use to jump out at stop signs if song was on that i like and get a little dance in. (Love the cupid shuffle)
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I shower naked.
  • shamansa
    shamansa Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Whenever I wrestle with someone I always get on my back. For some reason I'm strongest when I'm on my back and I use my legs to strangle my opponent.
  • osualex
    osualex Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I can be hard on myself about my body, but I actually think I'm really pretty, prettier than most girls.
  • camomama78
    Options
    1---->I met my husband on the telephone dateline that was around in the early 2000's...and we have been together almost 11 years now.....

2.---->my oldest child is 17....
  • camomama78
    Options
    I shower naked.

I thought I was the only one who did that!!!!
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Whenever I'm drunk, I do the Lonely Boy dance. It's like my party piece.
  • aimeewick
    aimeewick Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend from 1993 (he's been an ex since 1995) contacts me every Christmas and tells me that whenever he hears "Blue Christmas", he thinks about the time we sang it together. For the past few years, he's been in Texas for the winter and I live in Wisconsin so it's not like he lives around the corner.
  • HappyNinjaStar
    HappyNinjaStar Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    The only bone I've ever officially broken is my *kitten*.

My ex-best friend ended up marrying my ex-husband.
  • jessica182517
    jessica182517 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I am a dental assistant and i still have my tounge pireced, cant bring myself to take it out!
  • Iron_Duchess
    Iron_Duchess Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I've read 213 books as of today (This year, 2012), my goal is 220 by January 1st.