Tell Us Something We Wouldn't Otherwise Know (Game)

Options

Replies

• coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    I won a 7-day cruise for two for winning a karaoke competition.
  • Slack2ShortGo
    Slack2ShortGo Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I was prom king my senior year of high school. That was when I was thin and good looking. ;)
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I'm adopted, and after I was born my biological mother went on to have 5 other kids with different men. I was the only one she gave up.
  • Shamrock_me
    Options
    I'm in total adoration of a guy because he doesn't mind 10-20 minute conversations regarding the proper consistency of boogars for flicking them. Even though he prefers the hard crumbly & I think the comet tail goopy ones fly farther...
  • bugaha1
    bugaha1 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I'm in total adoration of a guy because he doesn't mind 10-20 minute conversations regarding the proper consistency of boogars for flicking them. Even though he prefers the hard crumbly & I think the comet tail goopy ones fly farther...

lol

My kids and I use to stand outside and eat sunflower seeds and while spitting the shells we tried to stick them to each other's face. =)
  • marinebiologist_girl
    Options
    I'm a Norman re-enactor.
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    I spent three weeks camping in the Outback.

JM
  • Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Hippos kill more humans every year than any other animal in Africa.
  • Time2LightenUp
    Options
    I want to be a mom so bad that I upset myself just thinking about the fact that I am not. No one understands why because I am only 24yrs old. But I can't change how I feel about it.
  • BeanCounter3
    BeanCounter3 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    peanut butter jars have an allergy warning for anchovies......:huh: ....& peanuts....
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    I've won four spelling competitions.

And I own a horse, but have no idea how to ride.
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I have 2 pins in my left ankle - the result of a car accident 11 years ago
  • KiraBaby20
    Options
    I have 6 very large tattoos, yet everyone thinks I am so innocent and would never do such a thing
  • FauxNinja
    Options
    I flick my boogers on the bathroom stall door at work.
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    I have a 20 year old son who has never met his natural father..the father refuses to even talk to him. My 25 and 23 year old stepkids had their mother abandon them because the oldest one is handicapped. Some people shouldn't be allowed to have kids.
  • a_crotty
    a_crotty Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    get totally FREAKED out if my sock moves around on my foot, I can't stand the socks heel being on top of my foot or anyone elses....it makes me literally gag.
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    Afraid of heights and my undergarments HAVE to match when I wear them.
  • SofaKingRad_
    Options
    I am of the (correct and righteous) opinion that pineapple on pizza is the most effed up thing there is on the planet. The two are very delicious when separated; however, do not belong on pizza. If you don't agree with me on this, you're just unfortunately plainly wrong. I'm sorry.
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    I am a complusive worrier. You can't have any more information than that lest you steal my identity and open a bunch of credit cards, get a mortgage, and empty my bank account, lol!
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    I flick my boogers on the bathroom stall door at work.

Nice...very nice. I wondered who the hell that was...