Tell Us Something We Wouldn't Otherwise Know (Game)

Options

Replies

• Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    In the beginning I created the heavens and the earth. I quite liked the earth so I stayed here.
  • gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I microwave my ice cream about 10 seconds before I eat it. :tongue:

Aaaahhhhh!!! - DEATH BOX! (see previous thread) :tongue:
  • olores
    olores Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Haven't had my hair done professionally in over 30 years....getting it done this Saturday! I'm a little nervous!
  • gkwatra
    Options
    Anything you can sing I can sing higher =)

I can sing higher, much higher than you! :bigsmile:

Edit: Octive above Middle C, then E, F on a good day (I'm a 1st Soprano)

Me too. Also, this may be a TMI, but I notice that I hit higher notes and hit them more easily during certain times of my "cycle." I know, I'm weird. I'm posting waayyyy too much now ...
  • tyrantduck
    tyrantduck Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I've been on three different types of depression and anxiety medications in the past six months and was placed into a juvenile mental rehab center when I was 13 for attempting suicide.
  • gkwatra
    Options
    I've been on three different types of depression and anxiety medications in the past six months and was placed into a juvenile mental rehab center when I was 13 for attempting suicide.

:cry:
  • bugaha1
    bugaha1 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I microwave my ice cream about 10 seconds before I eat it. :tongue:

I do that, and I share my ice cream off my spoon with my dog.
  • tyrantduck
    tyrantduck Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    i have 4 tattoos and don't plan on stopping because the pain from a tattoo replaces the pain of cutting and allows me to channel my negative emotions into something beautiful (the one in my picture is my most recent, and is only halfway done)
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    I don't have any dominant genes, only recessive ones (found this out in biology class in H.S. when they handed out strips of paper with some sort of chemical on it that's supposed to taste bitter, when you put it in your mouth, if you have dominant genes - I tried several times but tasted nothing). Apparently, I am only one in my family like this ...

I find this fascinating. I suspect I would have similar results.
  • gkwatra
    Options
    I have to pee right now ...
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    I've walked away from a 95MPH motorcycle crash. The motorcycle wasn't so lucky...

JM
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    I eat the skin on kiwi fruit
  • BEAUTY4UBEAST
    Options
    Im obsessed with even #'s
  • AndyStanford
    AndyStanford Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    i won multiple videogame competition
    Which platform? PC, Xbox or Playstation? The only comp I ever entered was a Halo 2 release comp. Didn't do as well as I hoped though.
    i am probably the biggest geek you will ever meet
    Except me. ;)

When I get enthusiastic about something, I throw myself into it 100%, but often don't finish the job.
  • kmorg22
    kmorg22 Posts: 180
    Options
    I work as a designer/EIT but can not draw by hand period.... have trouble with stick people sometimes. In other words strangely I have artistic sense and mindset but lack the artistic ability.

glad computers do my work :)
  • leslielrd12
    leslielrd12 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I won $500 in high school from one of those candy contests you always think are fake.
  • lamilli09
    lamilli09 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I have a bifurcated uvula!
  • I_GoT_ThIs
    I_GoT_ThIs Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I smell EVERYTHING before I eat it. I have a thing with bread.. If it smells like.. bread.. It makes me gag. People always look at me funny in the bread isle. And If I go to subway, and smell the bread baking, it makes me gag.
  • GluttonousGirl
    GluttonousGirl Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to sniffing sharpies.
  • MrsPong
    MrsPong Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    My last name is 18 letters long. Yup you read that right... 18. lol