Tell Us Something We Wouldn't Otherwise Know (Game)

Options

Replies

• wolfpack77
    Options
    I used to be a high school administrator.
  • RodSuarez
    RodSuarez Posts: 6,309 Member
    Options
    I hardly fall in love and when I do it usually ends badly... I think it is the karma as people tend to fall for me and I just can't feel the same way for them.
  • MaskedFitness
    Options
    I'm a huge fan of foreign flicks, namely Spanish and French ones....as long as there are subtitles...
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    A actual date now and then would be nice,I havent been on one since i was 17.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I attempted suicide by throwing myself in front of a truck going over 40. got up without even a bruise and decided to live.
  • maqsmj
    maqsmj Posts: 697
    Options
    responsibilities is killing me and im held accountable for alot of people and it is just soooooooooooooooooooooo hard and heavy
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Again. Let me just say that I appreciate all the candor out there. I wonder if the sharing we do here also helps us "lighten" our emotional load as we lose weight.
    - I am terrified of even the most casual public speaking, but secretly believe I'd be great at it if i could just get over my fear!
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I have a really long tongue... One would not think that much tongue could live in ones mouth.
  • BuffERRN
    BuffERRN Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Prove it ;-)
  • Lashann1988
    Lashann1988 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I also have a fear of public speaking and while we are on that subject..I also have a fear of flying, the ocean, heights in general but I love rollarcoasters..lol.

I have 3 tattoos on my body. 1 covers my whole leg..a koi, 1 covers half my back.. a primrose, and the other one is a small one on my arm with my daughters name.

I never want to get married because I am afraid of that high of a commitment because of watching people around me getting divorced and cheated on. I don't want to go through that.

I am afraid that I am not going to be a great mother to my daughter and be able to make her happy.
    I am afraid of failing and never reaching my goals I want in life.

I need to be more confident and open up more to people I care about and not just to strangers who I know won't judge me.

I also need to stop typing so much,....lol
  • Owsla135
    Owsla135 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I've had 3 piercings, none of them readily visible.
  • RodSuarez
    Options
    I speak 4 languages
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    I played 5 sports in high school and was a starter in all.
  • maqsmj
    Options
    I speak 4 languages

i speak 3 languages too, count yours and i will count mine xD
  • RodSuarez
    Options
    I speak 4 languages

Italiano
    Deutsch
    Español
    English
  • ai1992
    ai1992 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm a lefty! (:
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    I speak redneck, science, Ebonics, English, and Cajun
  • maqsmj
    Options
    I speak 4 languages

Italiano
    Deutsch
    Español
    English

English , Arabic & Turkish
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I attempted suicide by throwing myself in front of a truck going over 40. got up without even a bruise and decided to live.

go to bed Bob, you're stupid when you're drunk.

sorry guys and gals
  • grawrrrr
    grawrrrr Posts: 336
    Options
    I'm deathly claustrophobic. Like, black out, scream, short of breath PANIC claustrophobic.

I found this out when I was 7. There was a tunnel slide at our elementary school and I was in the middle of a "train." I apparently freaked out and kicked the girl in front of me numerous times trying to get out of there. :(