Tell Us Something We Wouldn't Otherwise Know (Game)

Options

Replies

• n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    I attempted suicide by throwing myself in front of a truck going over 40. got up without even a bruise and decided to live.

go to bed Bob, you're stupid when you're drunk.

sorry guys and gals

What about bob?
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I attempted suicide by throwing myself in front of a truck going over 40. got up without even a bruise and decided to live.

go to bed Bob, you're stupid when you're drunk.

sorry guys and gals

What about bob?

"Death therapy worked, you genius"
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I try to make things move with my mind. I have not yet been successful but I seriously think I can do it one day.
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I like to shoot skeet!
  • anybeary
    anybeary Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    People think the ol' 69 position is hot. I say, why do I want your whozit thrust in my face while your nose is up my whatnow? Not sexy. Just gross, and mostly the go-to "adventurous" thing to do by folks with no imagination.
  • Jkmumma
    Jkmumma Posts: 254
    Options
    I "speak" three languages, and know enough phrases to survive in many others. Speak is in quotes, because one of the three is American Sign language.

I know how to program and edit the software of several kinds of eye gaze and touch screen communications devices. (Not the coding/writing/engineering part, the setting it up and adjusting it for a user's needs part)

I have been on all seven continents.
  • Jennaissance
    Options
    I wish I had a job where I spent all day in overalls/coveralls with a wrench in my hand.
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    People think the ol' 69 position is hot. I say, why do I want your whozit thrust in my face while your nose is up my whatnow? Not sexy. Just gross, and mostly the go-to "adventurous" thing to do by folks with no imagination.

LMFAO :laugh:

What a visual :noway:
  • Owsla135
    Owsla135 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I speak redneck, science, Ebonics, English, and Cajun

Are you Floridian?
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    I think me being bored all the time is tragic.
  • Jennaissance
    Options

I know. My whatnow could be driving your car while your whozit could be going viral.
  • thoseblueeyes
    thoseblueeyes Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Training to be in a bikini competition ...yikes PT is making me do it since I lost a bet with him.
  • Jennaissance
    Options

I know. My whatnow could be driving your car while your whozit could be going viral.

I see a montage coming!
  • 05saleengirl
    Options

Fricken hilarious!!
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    i have a twin!
  • ericadawn92
    ericadawn92 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I've lived in 3 different countries on 3 different continents and I'm only 20 (including America)
  • offthedeependay
    offthedeependay Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I was an heroin addict living on the streets for years-homeless for almost 2 years--- .been clean for 3 years Dec.18..thats how I gained all my weight .I went into a recovery house at 115 lbs and gained over 100 lbs in 3 months and have never been able to get rid of it till I started on here..
  • a_crotty
    a_crotty Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I found out 2 years ago that the man I called Dad, isn't biological and still don't know who is.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    I'm terrified of those waving cats you see in Chinese shops.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Also, eerie combination of the two above me, my bio dad is homeless