42 years old today and first goal is to lose 42lbs...

Options
Odd. This morning I weighed myself and I was like...."sigh...I want to lose 42 lbs...."......then I went upstairs and it hit me...I AM 42 today.....I want to lose 42lbs as my first goal....sounds like today should be the day I start! SO, here I go!

Mother of 2.......19 year old and 9 year old boys. Married to a wonderful wonderful guy who is.......uggg. I can't even say how much I love this man. He is amazing. Just amazing.

Husband ordered a Total Gym and just set it up in the basement the other day. He has started on it and is feeling the "strain"....so, tonight I am going to start as well.

I have a very cushy desk job. I do not have to get up for anything...well, I guess my printer is about 5 feet from my chair...but that is all I really have to move most days. To the printer and back.......maybe.........oh....5 times a day. When I get home, I really don't do anything but cook supper and sit and watch a little tv before bed. My youngest and I decided last night that we are going to start doing exercises before bed each night. Tuesdays are an exception, tho. Guitar practice gets in the way. But, the other days there shouldn't be a problem!!

Here we go!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Replies

• TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    Welcome and Happy Birthday!!! This is a wonderful site with a lot of very nice and supportive people. Best of luck with your goals, You can do it!!!! Feel free to add me
  • harleydall76
    harleydall76 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday, and welcome!
  • TwelveTwentyOne
    TwelveTwentyOne Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey! Hope you have a fabulous birthday too!
  • ksnegirl
    ksnegirl Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!! It's my birthday as well! I'm 39 today. I also have boys and a busy scheduled, etc. Trying to fit this all in. Feel free to add me!
  • mlwatts2
    mlwatts2 Posts: 247
    Options
    That's what got me started, well kinda, goal was to lose 30 before I turn 30! AND I DID!! YAY!! Happy Birthday!!!
  • superdeedooper
    superdeedooper Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!
  • cdnwlmission
    cdnwlmission Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday, Welcome to the site. Good luck on your journey. Feel free to add me as a friend if you want some support along the way. Cheers.