Looking for accountability friend (female please)

Options
Husband too nice, addiction to sweets is too STRONG...
BUT, I've done this before (then got pregnant and lost will power) and can do it again. I'm looking for someone who would like to partner with me. We can check in with each other daily (in afternoon or evening - the weak hours) by messaging, just so we know someone else is checking on us. I'd love to be an encouragement to someone as well.

Replies

• Armani0434
    Armani0434 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hey there

You can add me for support if you like. I'm just getting started on my journey. The more support the better :)
  • preetyhair
    preetyhair Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm jumping on the band wagon again. i had lost motivation for 3 months now but I'm ready to start once again. I am a female and would like to join you in the journey of weigh loss...
  • 73Freckles
    73Freckles Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Happy to be an accountability friend! I'm nice but not that nice! :-) We are all here for you! Huggs!
  • girliegirl3773
    girliegirl3773 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'll be there for you if you'll slap my hand when I do bad. (theoretically, of course). This could be really helpful!
  • LadyBeryl
    LadyBeryl Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Add me if you plan to leave your diary open to your friends. I thrive off of new menu and exercise ideas.
  • MrsBikiniBound
    Options
    very happy to be an accountability friend! we can keep eachother in check! Let me know if you are interested and add me :)
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    Hey, girl. You got this!
  • Melo1966
    Melo1966 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I am the tough love type that will tell you when you eat to little or too much or not getting enough protein, fiber or water. Add me if you want a Jillian Michaels type.:smile:
  • breathless575
    breathless575 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I would love to be an accountability friend!
  • sunnshhiine
    sunnshhiine Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • wow29
    wow29 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Not quitting now I'm in:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Kimberleebennett
    Kimberleebennett Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I use MFP every day without fail. I'm following an 8 week liver cleansing diet to kick start my weight loss so I'm also needing as much support as I can get to keep myself accountable. My diet for the next eight weeks is dairy free and almost vegetarian so I need to be really on to it to make sure i'm getting enough Iron, protein and calcium (among all the others). So If you need some support from someone who is here daily and understands how hard it is to diet with kids and a husband (although they mean well they get in the way don't they?) and a sugar addiction. feel free to ad me :)
  • c_tap77
    c_tap77 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel when you say your husband is too nice. My fiance is way too nice (and he's an enabler as well---he brings me home treats I have a really hard time resisting!)

The way I've handled it is by planning out every calorie I eat before I even get started for the day. Maybe it's overkill, but if I didn't do it I would be way more tempted to eat the yummy things he brings home :)