Applebee's Sampler...

Options
I can't find the nutritional value for this anywhere. Any ideas? I know I probably don't want to see the nutritional value haha, but I still need to so I can log it in. Or if anyone can tell me approx how many calories/carbs I took in I'd appreciate it.

I ate:

2 cheese sticks
1 boneless buffalo wing (mild)
1 cheese/bacon quesadilla
5 chips with spinach/artichoke dip

Any ideas what that might add up to haha? I'm lost...

Replies

• smae1980
    smae1980 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I heard Applebee's doesn't disclose nutritional info, so I would probably go on the website of another bar and grill chain and find comparable menu items and use their values
  • durbanski
    durbanski Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    look up "Applebees" in the database it should list everything, I've found the sticks on the database.
  • lucky1ns
    lucky1ns Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Here they have it in a book at the table.
  • aixela35
    aixela35 Posts: 13
    Options
    In the Calorie King book under Applebees this is what I found
    Cheese sticks (9 sticks) 1005 calories and 72 carbs...if you divide that out it would be 111.7 calories per stick and 8 carbs per stick.

Wings ( for the whole thing) 1105 calories and 48 carbs. So I would divide that by the number there was and that should give you average per wing. ..Not sure if you used sauces but that is something you would want to look up too..The wing quote is with sauce.

The chips and dip was 905 for the whole thing hard to say what it would be with just a portion. But I would try my best to guess how many servings are in the platter.

Hope this helped.
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Based on the information you gave me and what I could find for Applebees information and information from similar chains, here is the approximate value:

626 calories
    34 g carbs
    32 g fat
    11 g protein
    1318 mg sodium

Again, this is approximate, but should give you some idea. I hope this helps!
  • KarenECunningham
    KarenECunningham Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I don't know if this applies anywhere else but in my state(California) it is now a requirement to show the nutritional information at any dining out establishment. The Applebees in my town has the nutritional info on the table. If you don't see it I would ask them for it.
  • amartine
    amartine Posts: 125
    Options
    This would be for everything I ate? The sticks, wings, ect...

Thank you SO much, this at least gets me somewhere!
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    This would be for everything I ate? The sticks, wings, ect...

Thank you SO much, this at least gets me somewhere!

Yes, that would be the approximate value for everything you listed. You're welcome and have a great day!
  • jrobertson37
    jrobertson37 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hey amartine dont feel so bad, I did worse then you did. I was just there saturday and had fries, sliders (mini cheeseburgers). It sure was good!!!! Then i topped it off with an ice cream cone from dairy queen and 4 mini choc chip cookies from the mall. I know, I know but saturday is my cheat day and i DO NOT deprive myself of anything i want bc i count my cals and exercise all week like im suppose to.

Sometimes we just have to enjoy food a little bit every once in a while. :drinker:
  • triciabecerra
    triciabecerra Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    they have all their calories in their menus or the drink menus an order of cheesesticks has 900 calories don't remember how many calories they have but when you go in it has it on the drink menu in the back.