HELP HELP HELP PLEASE!! 30D Shred Level2 ?

Options
Okay, I am currently 234 pounds and I just did Level 2 of the 30 Day Shred . . . does anyone know how many calories that would burn for me?????

Replies

• 73Freckles
    73Freckles Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    i have no idea but how do you like the 30 day shred???
  • Madiann
    Madiann Posts: 177
    Options
    Their is no way anyone can answer that for you. You would have to wear a device that can tell you. Such as I wear the BodyBugg, counts my steps, activity and calories burned through the day. Our weight and height makes us burn calories totally different from others.
  • horseryder77
    horseryder77 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Their is no way anyone can answer that for you. You would have to wear a device that can tell you. Such as I wear the BodyBugg, counts my steps, activity and calories burned through the day. Our weight and height makes us burn calories totally different from others.

This- and everyone will have a different metabolic rate as well. Which is going to be determined by your genetics, age, height, etc.

So no one can tell you exactly.

When I do the 30 DS though, I put it in as circuit training for 25 minutes. That can give you a rough estimate, and perhaps help you along. I know week 2 is more intense, so maybe even put it in for 30 minutes. I wouldn't go more than that though.

Good luck completing it! It's a great program.
  • twingirlsmommy
    twingirlsmommy Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I don't know if this helps, but I'm 25 and I'm 5'6??