Online Shopping... For the love of gravy, HELP!

Options
odusgolp
odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
I can't believe I'm asking this, but I'm going out of my mind online shopping (more specifically, trying to help my mother buy Christmas *kitten* online).

She wants all these Ninjago things for the grandkids. Picked them out and put them in her cart on Amazon.com. They're changing price ever two seconds, etc. I believe it's b/c Lego recently discontinued so many of the Ninjago figures, that the price for a one inch tall plastic ninja is freaking $20 or more.

Amazon.com in general is really getting annoying to try and handle, when it comes to different shipping costs, etc. Does anyone have better ideas of where to shop online since these things aren't really available in the store here?

Replies

• TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    overstock.com?
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    Prices change because they're being sold by folks using the marketplace, hoping to be competitive. In my experience, it is typically the best price, for that very reason.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I agree Amazon gets annoying by taking things out of your cart before you finish checking out but they are the best for finding things you can't get in the stores.

Wish I had something better to offer. :ohwell:
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I love Ebay!
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    Prices change because they're being sold by folks using the marketplace, hoping to be competitive. In my experience, it is typically the best price, for that very reason.

^^ this
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Well then. THe solution shall just be, "It's the best price you're going to get mama. Just buy what you want. Now." :) Thank you loves!
  • Kamikazeflutterby
    Kamikazeflutterby Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Clear out the cookies in your browser before shopping for an item you've been researching. Some websites nudge the price up if they know from your IP address that you've visited before and are really interested in a specific product.