Kinda nervous, but HI!

Options
Hi from New Zealand!

Hello. I am Laura. I am 20 years old and have been big for all of my life. i have tried Jenny Craig ( but I couldn't stand their frozen meals), Sure Slim, Kate Morgan and a few other diets but I always give up after a few weeks. I am determined not to do that this time. I want to feel in control of my self.

Most of my determination cames from the study I am doing for the next two years. I want to look nice. I don't want to be the fat girl in the class anymore.

I am going to take control of my life after so long!

Replies

• gseburn
    gseburn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck. You can achieve your goals
  • jmkmomm
    jmkmomm Posts: 3,247 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group here. i am relatively new here also and have felt very welcomed and received support. Like you I ave dieted so many times. I feel like my life has been a yoyo. being a nurse I have always felt that being on a kind of diet that you eat regular foods has always been the best. It has helped me in the past it's just that I'm 62 years old now!
  • harleydall76
    harleydall76 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!
  • Yaya1976
    Yaya1976 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Welcome.
    Please feel free to add me!!! :)

Good luck to you on your journey.

23087067.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • di1428
    di1428 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    welcome :)
    just keep coming here and logging in and finding the support that is right for you..
    i find it helps to add a few friends here for some online support .
    feel free to add me if you like :)
  • Sammylynn89
    Sammylynn89 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me!
  • hockeymomsl
    Options
    Welcome ! :)
  • lpkd
    lpkd Posts: 5
    Options
    Thanks guys. Nice warm welcomes which helps a lot! I'm getting so excited!
  • sdreed25
    sdreed25 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Welcome and you can (and will) achieve your goals with MFP, feel free to add me (anyone) I'm on here all the time :)
  • dmhorton80
    Options
    I am new here as well...Add me as well if you would like...I could use the support as well.
  • Runs4CupCakes
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, where ppl can be your greatest friends or they can tear you a new one , with that said choose your friends accordingly and learn to ignore the neg. ppl much hope for you to get everything outta this site as you hope for and good luck with your journey and feel free to add me
  • terrymbradley
    Options
    Welcome and good luck........... Remember you CAN do it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Welcom girl! Just take it one day at a time! you can do it! add me as a friend if you would like support!:blushing:
  • trishmce
    Options
    Welcome. Keep logging the food. It is key. Stay positive you will do great!!!!
  • e001w
    e001w Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Please feel free to add me.