If you could grow one thing....Anything, what would it be?

Options

Replies

• many_splendored
    many_splendored Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    A creativity tree - where you could pluck one of the fruits, eat it, and your mind would get that extra boost to think outside of the box.
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    A clone, so that I actually could get everything done in one day!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Fifth arm.
  • almostgoodbye99
    almostgoodbye99 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Money
  • PhillyTD
    PhillyTD Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    bacon+tree.jpg
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    Fifth arm.

you have a 3rd and a 4th?

that explains SO much!
  • AraLupus
    Options
    boobs? I don't want any for myself, but I've got a feeling I could make a killing selling them. :)

An excellent idea lol
  • xSakura
    xSakura Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Hair.. Only because I suffered with Trichotillomania previously and had to cut it all off, It's quite short at the minute, like a pixie cut.. I miss having long hair :frown:

Other than hair, I'd like wings.. ^_^
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    you know that movie limitless? I wanna grow those pills without the side effects lol
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    world peace

lol jk it's weed
  • AraLupus
    Options
    bacon+tree.jpg

I want it!
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    <--- big teeth.
  • crazylikefox
    Options
    I would grow languages inside my brain. That way I could become fluent in reading, listening, and speaking without having to study or have the language skills atrophy without use. I figure it should take one year to grow beginning and intermediate level skils, and another to grow advanced skills, so one language every two years, maybe three for the very challenging ones.

Everything else is risky - the money tree could die, the boobs would eventually droop. But with that very special and unique skill set I would always be employable, always be able to communicate with others. This is of course if I don't go mad later on in life.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    wings duh
  • bgelliott
    bgelliott Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I would grow a money tree :-)
  • karag413
    karag413 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    you know that movie limitless? I wanna grow those pills without the side effects lol

THIS, 110% This... I would grow intelligence. I would be able to understand the way the world works around me. I would eat Physics for breakfast!
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

THIS, 110% This... I would grow intelligence. I would be able to understand the way the world works around me. I would eat Physics for breakfast!

you should be careful. Physics can have a lot of hidden calories. string theory is REALLY callorific. and there is a REASON it's called "expansion theory"
  • tracypk
    tracypk Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I would grow those magic pills that everyone claims they have but these would work. I would have a few different kinds depending on what you're looking at creating. Like one that regrows lost hair, makes your hair thick or grow fast, helps with losing weight, or toning muscles, makes you smart. You name it. Then when everyone realizes that those things won't make them happy they might actually work on making changes to really be happy. If those things do make them happy then they're one step ahead of most.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    I actually won't grow it but I'd like to build myself a grown-up jungle gym... so I guess I'll be growing the yard to build it in.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I actually won't grow it but I'd like to build myself a grown-up jungle gym... so I guess I'll be growing the yard to build it in.

Oh that makes me think another awesome thing to grow would be one of the amazing houses the elves lived in in the LOTR