special present for hubby..

Options
schustc
schustc Posts: 428 Member
First, let me say I am typing this on my phone, so there may be some errors!

My husband told me the other day to not buy him anything for Christmas, he just got bitten with the bug for indoor gardening and has been buying himself a bunch of stuff for that.

I will probably try to get him something along those lines, but was hoping for some input from the guys here. Having lost nearly. 60 lbs, I am noticing his interest is more 'peaked' if you catch my drift. :blushing:

I was considering finding a sitter for our daughter and surprising him a couple days before christmas, complete with wine, outfit, and maybe some fun stuff. Is this acceptable as a christmas present? Or should I go all out at the store?

Replies

• perfecting_emptiness
    Options
    I'm not a guy but that would work for my hubby! :)
  • J_Kohler_2
    J_Kohler_2 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I would think this would be an amazing gift! Wonder if my wife ever thinks this way??!
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    I would say that would be better then any gift you could buy him..
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    this is the kind of present i would prefer.

i mean really, what better gift is there than to have the one you love the most in this world show you that they feel the same way?
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    That would be awesome and im sure he will love. Just dont wait until next xmas to do it again.
  • buckmeatball
    buckmeatball Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    That's a great present and like the above poster stated, this doesn't just have to be for Christmas. I'd also like to say(speculate) that your husbands "peaked interest" doesn't have anything to do with your new physical appearance but more to do with your new confidence and energy. I'm sure he's always thought you were beautiful Have a great time.
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    My husband told me the other day to not buy him anything for Christmas, he just got bitten with the bug for indoor gardening and has been buying himself a bunch of stuff for that.

I will probably try to get him something along those lines, but was hoping for some input from the guys here. Having lost nearly. 60 lbs, I am noticing his interest is more 'peaked' if you catch my drift. :blushing:

I was considering finding a sitter for our daughter and surprising him a couple days before christmas, complete with wine, outfit, and maybe some fun stuff. Is this acceptable as a christmas present? Or should I go all out at the store?

Sounds amazing. You're not buying him any "things", so technically you're doing exactly that. Creative and totally awesome.

"Things" aren't so valuable as experiences.
  • schustc
    schustc Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    That's a great present and like the above poster stated, this doesn't just have to be for Christmas. I'd also like to say(speculate) that your husbands "peaked interest" doesn't have anything to do with your new physical appearance but more to do with your new confidence and energy. I'm sure he's always thought you were beautiful Have a great time.

Thank you! :) thanks to everyone!:)
  • matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    DO the night out...he will LOVE it.