1 month and 12 pounds later...PICS!

Options

Replies

• martinytime
    martinytime Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see it in your face...amazing. Inspirational :)
  • ravenchick
    ravenchick Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! Keep up the good work. :flowerforyou:
  • melotj
    melotj Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Wow! I can see a big difference! Way to go!
  • MsDover
    MsDover Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Great job! And love the new hair style!
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    I see a big difference. Nice work. Keep it up girl! I love your hair, too!
  • buckle303
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!! I can see a difference in your pics keep up the hard work it really IS worth it :)
  • Goddesskat
    Goddesskat Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing even though you are just starting your journey. I can identify with you because I am only 6 weeks into my journey and I look different already too. Your skin is vibrant now. Your smile is infections. Your eyes shine. I agree you look like you lost more than 12 lbs. It must be all the inches you have lost. My stats are 15 lbs. and 10 inches. Keep up the great works. You are an inspiration to me. Love the vibrant colours too. You are a girl close to my heart fashion wise. The brighter the colour, the better I love it !!!
  • Lana1253
    Options
    You look awesome keep up the great work : )
  • shrinkingislander
    shrinkingislander Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    12 pounds is nothing to sneeze at, you should be proud!
  • jehuster
    jehuster Posts: 168
    Options
    You sure look like you lost more than 12 lbs!!! You are doing an Amazing Job! :drinker:
  • amypomm
    amypomm Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Wow great job. Its hard to loose 12 in a month!
  • CmeATtheGym
    CmeATtheGym Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Nice job !
  • ThatgirlAleigh
    Options
    THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE! :) I just measured my inches and am down 12 lbs and 12 3/4 inches!! My family thought I looked like I lost more than twelve pounds too, but it must have been those inches! YAY! Hope everyone is having success in their journey as well! :) If anyone wants to know what im eating or what excercise im doing just shoot me a message! i dont log much on here, but visit for the community. Would be glad to answer any questions but im just a work in progress like everyone else! Good luck to you all!
  • DreamerOfSlim
    Options
    You look amaze!!!
  • mzjessicaxo
    mzjessicaxo Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I love this!! You have done so well and you look like you've lost more than 12 lbs, it just goes to show that when muscle replaces fat you look smaller!! Great job girl!
  • beautifuldiskize
    Options
    Amazing what 12 pounds lost can do! Great job :)
  • Yaya1976
    Yaya1976 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Yes you can definitely see the difference. 12 lbs in 1 month is awesome. I've doing this for about 1 month and 2 days and I've only lost 8 lbs. I'm happy about the 8 lbs don't get me wrong, but 12 would have been better :happy:

Congrats to you. Keep up the great work!!

23087067.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I'm jealous, because it has taken me 8 months to loose 12lbs! However, you are a lot younger than me, and the weight comes off a lot quicker. Good for you! It's a great feeling to loose weight. You just feel and look like a million bucks! Congrats!~
  • NFMendoza
    NFMendoza Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    wow great job!! and u can totally see a difference in ur face. It does look like more than 12 pounds..we started out at the same weight too. What kind of exercise do you do???
  • yikes4
    Options
    Girl you're looking fantastic!! Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!