Hello from the Netherlands!

Options
Mara_
Mara_ Posts: 104 Member
Hi,

this is the second time I'm here on MFP! First time was not really a succes, but now it goes a lot better.

I'm not really on MFP for losing weight (what I also want in some sort of way, but is not my main goal), but more for eating right. I just didn't care if I eat a bar of chocolate or a normal diner. Which put me in a vicious circle (too tired to make dinner > eating chocolate > not getting the right vitamins etc > getting tired > too tired to make dinner). Over a week ago, I decided it was time to change, and I have to say: it goes quite good! Not that it's perfect already, but a good start is already halfway there they say :blushing:.

As everyone, I could always have some support! So feel free to add me :glasses:. I'm 20 btw.

Replies

• swimneub
    Options
    Hi Mara,
    Welcome back - this is certainly the right place to keep track of healthy habits and by doing so be able to limit those not so healthy choices so they don't become routine.
    I spent a fair amount of time in Leiden for work - you certainly have a leg up on those of us from the US in the exercise department - everyone bikes and you can see their health shining in their faces.
    Please feel free to add me as a friend.