What are some of the strangest things.....

Options

Replies

• bionicrooster
    bionicrooster Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I hate dolphins. They think they are so smart, always scheming....
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Standing too close to the edge of a cliff.

Spiders...nuff said. :frown:
  • HaleyJoAnn
    Options
    SNAKES!!!! I HATE THEM!!! :sad: I freak out and cry if I get near one!
  • DaintyAngelDreams
    Options
    The dark ! I'm such a baby, If I'm sleeping alone I never end up sleeping for long :\
  • ilovescarymovies
    ilovescarymovies Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    any kind of flying bug or spiders--i flip out and scream. drives my bf and family nuts. wont even clean up dead bugs cuz they might get on me
  • vmatya01
    Options
    Anything that is dead, even dead bugs. Needless to say I have a hard time going to anyone's funeral showing.
  • ilovescarymovies
    ilovescarymovies Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I went backpacking this summer and had just set up my tent and laid down to test it out when one of those wolf spiders plopped down from the top of the doorway into my tent and sent those damn babies scattering everywhere. Talk about a hysterical flip out moment! The ONE minute I didn't keep the door zipped shut of course!

i will have nightmares about this
  • getphit09
    getphit09 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I agree Cats ..they are sneaky ......
  • getphit09
    getphit09 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Cats... no one understands it.
    I agree Cats ..they are sneaky ......
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I went backpacking this summer and had just set up my tent and laid down to test it out when one of those wolf spiders plopped down from the top of the doorway into my tent and sent those damn babies scattering everywhere. Talk about a hysterical flip out moment! The ONE minute I didn't keep the door zipped shut of course!

That freaked me out just reading it! I came home from a part-time job one night to find that a spider had babies in my room. I was up til 2 am sitting on my bed with the vacuum hose in my hand waiting for something to catch my eye so I could suck it up. I hate spiders, especially the ones that run fast!
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    I am afraid of everything. Literally everything. Everyone I know makes fun of me.

I'm 27 and am afraid of the dark. I'm afraid of spiders and all insects...even cute ones like ladybugs and butterflies. I'm afraid of zombies to the point that it interferes with my life. I am terrified of heights. I can't even stand on a chair without shaking. I won't go camping because of my fear of bears.

So many more.
    I'm afraid of this thread.
  • kabel4892
    kabel4892 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I HATE spiders with a passion. After I see one, even if someone kills it, I get so paranoid that it might be on me or there might be more. Ugh
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I don't even want to sweep the dead spiders into the dustpan because they might touch me, and it would require me getting too close to them. We have a collection of dead spiders all over the house now. Just kidding, I make my son do it.
  • lkplibra
    lkplibra Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I'm still afraid to hang my feet over the edge of the bed at night!

Can't sleep with the closet door open! Not even a little bit...
  • Tw1zzler
    Tw1zzler Posts: 583
    Options
    Moths... shattering glass... all clowns except for 1.
  • Songbird1104
    Songbird1104 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hairball spiders! They freak me the F out!:noway:

^ THIS !!! The wolf spiders that carry their babies ... OMG ... when you try to kill them its like the big one turned into 10000000000 smaller ones ... Aracnophobia !!!!! That movie freaked me out!!!!

Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh! The mental images that produced.... gross! Eww so gross! Spiders make me cry. Thanks for the nightmares... :noway:
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Satan
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Spiders- I HATE THEM! I have had to learn to kill them when I am home alone, because if I don't I am terrified it will end up in my bed. Best way is to shoot it with windex or bleach, it stuns it so I can kill it without fear that it will jump on me.

And bees- I hate bees. The sound, the fact they won't leave you alone, yuck!
  • JSheehy1965
    Options
    I can't poke my feet or hands out of the bed covers in case someone comes along and chops them off.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    it.jpg
    I don't see anything wrong with it...\m/