Coffee Addict

Options

Replies

• stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Depends on the day but usually 2-4 cups a day. I take it black, or with cream. Tried brewing my coffee with cinnamon for the first time today - delicious!

I'm not fancy, I just buy Maxwell House or Folgers, whatever is on sale.
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Addicted to the Keurig. Hazelnut, caramel drizzle, vanilla, french toast... you name it- I'm addicted. I usually add a tablespoon or so of unsweetened almond milk, or if I'm at work a teaspoon of sugar free vanilla creamer.

French toast flavoured coffee? Am I in Heaven?
  • kblpn
    kblpn Posts: 32
    Options
    Black, just like my.. eh, nevermind.

How YOU doin?

This just made my day... that's so funny.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    I drink mine black unless I'm in the mood for something froo-froo from Starbucks. I drink 2-4 cups a day.

i just say "dark roast." i don't want anything else in my coffee, because that is valuable space that would be occupied by something that doesn't have caffeine.

last week i actually debated on putting a packet of instant coffee in the cup i was already drinking just to boost the caffeine in it. I ended up not doing that, because instant coffee is ****.

I am not in love with the Keurig as most seem to be. We have on in the office, so I do buy K-cups for it, but a) it's expensive for the number of cups i drink through the day and 2) it's kind of watered down. i only get dark roasts for that thing because i know it will be watered down.

i can't remember what the original question was.
  • Rixx31
    Rixx31 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Starbucks whole beans, French Roast. Occasionally I'll get Sumatra or other dark roast but usually go back to the Starbucks.
    I grind them to a very fine powder for the best taste. Usually drink about 3 - 4 cups a day.

I can't stand the stuff they serve up in their `boutiques` but I do like the stuff sold in the local stores.
  • shiraLA
    shiraLA Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Blonde and Sweet :-)

Blonde and bitter work for you?

hahahahaha :drinker:
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I take it all kinds of ways. :blushing:

lol

At home, I'll have about 2 cups of New England Coffee with sugar-free cream and one Splenda packet. At work they have the Flavia coffee, I'll have either the Pumpkin Spice or French Vanilla with only one Splenda, no cream (usually have at least 3-4 cups of that up until about 3pm). I also like lattes a LOT, but try not to get them too often. I will get a Starbucks tall skinny vanilla latte, or a Dunkin Donuts lite caramel latte
  • Tw1zzler
    Tw1zzler Posts: 583
    Options
    Strong, black, sometimes with cinnamon or vanilla. French press preferred.. but my Keurig sees a lot of action.
  • NotRailMeat
    NotRailMeat Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I have a friend in Kona Hawaii who supplies me with beans for home brewing. But if I'm out and about then it's Starbucks for a Grande Americano.

Either way I take with Splenda and l no more than 1 a day.
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Black
    As much as I want
  • momofthreesons
    momofthreesons Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    flavia hazelnut--- 6 cups on the norm honestly i dont do any work in the am until 2 cups in... my brain just doesnt function without it
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    2 to 4 cups per day. Black. Dunkin Donuts makes a good one that's not bitter. Tall Starbucks Americano is good, but counts as 2 cups for me, nerve-wise.
  • rambo831
    Options
    Originally from Colombia, I had no choice but to be an addict of coffee.
  • felcandy
    felcandy Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I am a barista at the bakery here and I drink way too much coffee..... all different ways. Mostly like redeyes with 2 tbsp half and half and a shot of something crazy depending on my mood.
  • PilotX
    PilotX Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    dark as night four cups
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    2-3 cups a day
    always black. maybe a cappucino or a mocha once in a blue, like 3 or 4 times a year
    my favorites are ethiopians and yemens and espresso blends
    taso42 house brand
  • everysn0wflake
    Options
    Black;
    1 cup in the morning
    1 cup around 12:30
    if I'm really tired from the previous night, ill have one after classes end (3-4 pm)
    and and at 7 ill have green tea, lol, this is probably not healthy, but we all have our bad habits :yawn:
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    I like my coffee leaded and dark. No cream or sweetener.
  • Tat2dDom0105
    Options
    I drink from a 16oz mug, and put sugar-free creamer in it. That's the only "bad " thing i have in the morning as far as breakfast goes........
  • likemeinvisible
    Options
    4 injections a day. Instant, sugar and milk.