Making my meals public...

Options
Okay, so when MFP gave me the option to hide my food diary I jumped right on it... I am thinking now that I may want to make it public. Maybe the embarrassment of putting really bad things on there will motivate me to eat better! It will also give you a chance to see any trends or faults that I am not noticing... and feel free to comment to me what you see. What do you think?

Replies

• bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Mine is public, and I had to log all my beers from the weekend! YIKES!!! LOL I think it's a good thing. :)
  • jewelinvic
    jewelinvic Posts: 332
    Options
    Mine is open to my friends only (feel free to add me) and I was over by 1320 some odd calories yesterday! Holy cr*p! It keeps me honest, other people being able to see it.

jewel :embarassed:
  • sjcply
    sjcply Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    mine is open to friends only too! That way I am accountable to the ones that count!
  • learning2bfit
    learning2bfit Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I decided recently to make mines visible to friends. Expecially for the good weeks, I want my friends to see what I did to inspire them.
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    Mine is public. Who cares? It's real life. :wink:
    None of us make the absolute best decisions 100% of the time.

I will say if you feel like having it public is going to make you cheat yourself and lie on your log, don't do it.
  • ComfortFoodAddict
    ComfortFoodAddict Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the input... I am going to make it public to friends.... I dont think I will cheat or lie on my log... so maybe it will make me think twice before I put something in my mouth. Jewel... I had a day like that not to long ago!
  • cruisegirl
    cruisegirl Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I've opened mine to friends but I only have a few friends since I'm new here. Feel free to add me as a friend!!
  • lovelypen50
    lovelypen50 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I kept mine private for a while, then I made it public about 2 weeks ago. It keeps me real.