"Light" cocktails?

Options

Replies

• phxrisin
    phxrisin Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: i like crown royal & 7-up myself but don't get it often

This is my favorite! Since I cut down on sugar, I have branched out to scotch & sodas and am liking them...
  • 78brownie_wechanged
    Options
    Officially bookmarked... Thank you :drinker:
    Great and accurate website: http://www.getdrunknotfat.com.
  • RobKarmic
    RobKarmic Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Well it's not but I do like pinot grigio with coke zero... is that strange?
  • BigDnSW
    BigDnSW Posts: 641 Member
    Options

Love this site!

Just trying to help. Best to drink OTR rather than add sugar or diet soda. Moderation is the key. Vodka a good choice...with a lime squeeze. From the professional bartender's getting skinny department. Mixed drinks...no way..unless just a splash as mentioned.

Cheers!
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    ohh bump! :drinker:
  • becca14u2nv
    becca14u2nv Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Apple Pucker and Diet 7-up/Diet Sprite. I did find a 15 calorie Margarita mix at my grocery that is pretty good. :drinker:
  • cmphelan77
    Options
    Vodka, La Croix, and slice of Lime sometimes a splash of fruit juice but usually thats only in my first drink. After that who cares!!!!!! Bloody Mary I have been reducing the calories by adding only Vodka, 3 oz of Zing Zang and finishing off with a La Croix. La Croix is my go to to add to any drink. It is also my way of getting the carbonation I like from Soda's. But No cal or sugar and has a nice Lemon taste there is also berry and lime flavors.
  • Goal_Line
    Goal_Line Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Skinny Old Fashioned.

Whiskey, Bitters, Spend
  • Bolthouse26
    Bolthouse26 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    white wine: chardonnay, zinfandel, pretty much anything!
  • Mrogers771
    Options
    kettle one on the rocks with a lemon!
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Strawberry Crystal Light & Cake Vodka, in a pint glass with ice. :smile: lol They know me at the bar, I generally don't even have to tell them, they just get it for me now.

ETA: I'm usually in there about once a week on average. There are weeks that I don't go and weeks that I'm there 2-3 times. Just depends on the week I'm having and the week my friends are having. If they say let's go have a drink, I generally will. Keeping it to 3 or less. :glasses:
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Skinny Old Fashioned.

Whiskey, Bitters, Splenda

I'll second this...
    or just bourbon + glass.
  • sunnygirl19
    sunnygirl19 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Goose, water, ice and Mio (I carry a few of them around to change up the flavors) :drinker:
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    Pinnacle whipped cream vodka, stoli raspberry, and diet cranberry juice. Incredible. <3
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,638 Member
    Options
    bump
  • FierceFox81
    Options
    Ohhhh this girlfriend likes her liqour *snaps* I enjoy vodka+soda+lime, Bacardi+diet, Dragonberry+soda, vodka+crystal lite, white wine spritzers, tequila+diet 7up... I could go on :drinker:

Yay!!! more ladies that enjoy a nice drink! I usually just do vodka, water with lemon (tastes just like lemon water). My boyfriends sister just introduced me to MIO. Which is good with the vodka + waters. But that's for more ideas. YUM! Now I'm even more excited about happy hour tonight with my ladies!
  • jennaddy
    jennaddy Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Johnnie Walker Red + Sprite Zero

It's ~69 calories
  • toya316
    toya316 Posts: 137 Member
    Options

LUVN IT... :happy: YOU ARE......OFFICALLY MY BESTIE :flowerforyou: .... CHEERS.... :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Artemis00diana
    Options
    a (lot of) light energy drink with vodka can really keep me going all night long ^^

But I do enjoy a good jagermeister in my ligth rasperberry soda, if I can get it. (Jager is REALLY sugary, so you might wanna go vodka to avoid the extra calories)
  • MsFascinating
    MsFascinating Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I like my Ciroc all flavors but berry, patron, goose and belvedere. I will mix with energy drink, diet soda or 15 cal min maid lemonade.