Spaghetti Squash Pizza Bake --- Amazing.

Options
13»

Replies

• sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • 714rah714
    714rah714 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    Pictures, please
  • danwood2
    danwood2 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I fixed this last night... and let me just say... THANK YOU!! :flowerforyou:

It was delicious!! My serving sizes were a little bit larger (8 equal squares) and I added some mushrooms and turkey sausage to the mix. The one thing that I will need to work on is that it was kind of runny - but my wife and I agree - DEFINITELY a do over!!! Thank you again
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    I fixed this last night... and let me just say... THANK YOU!! :flowerforyou:

It was delicious!! My serving sizes were a little bit larger (8 equal squares) and I added some mushrooms and turkey sausage to the mix. The one thing that I will need to work on is that it was kind of runny - but my wife and I agree - DEFINITELY a do over!!! Thank you again

Yes, I think the runny-ness is because of the spaghetti squash. After I cooked it and ate my serving for the night, I propped the dish up and drained the excess liquid. It's fine now that I did that. Should've included that originally. Sorry!
  • ilovelucy711
    ilovelucy711 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    YUM!!! Will Try it!!! :D
  • karebear111
    karebear111 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • Calantorntain
    Calantorntain Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Sounds good, look forward to making it.
  • lovarie
    lovarie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • 78brownie_wechanged
    Options
    Thanks for sharing.
  • junkintrunk5
    junkintrunk5 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I have at least 13 spaghetti squash from my garden! Thanks for a new twist to a great veggie:) This seems like it would be delicious, but of course with lots of garlic.
  • vickilm1976
    vickilm1976 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Bump :)
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    I made this tonight for the family and it is delicious! I made a couple changes. My spaghetti squash was on the small side and after reading the comments about it being a little runny I put about a half a box of al dente barilla whole wheat angel hair in it. The pasta totally soaked upped any juice from the squash. I am not a big pepperoni fan so I used Canadian bacon slices instead. I used my homemade meat sauce which has green peppers, onions and mushrooms in it. I also added some Parmesan cheese to the egg mixture. I am so excited about this. Thank you for sharing. My kids age 10, 8 and 4 love it too. My husband is working late so I have to wait for him to try it, but I know he will like it.
  • Stdavis53
    Stdavis53 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    bump so I can try later!
  • staceywtucaz
    staceywtucaz Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    bump
  • KathyRed07
    Options
    I MUST try this!!!! Sounds sooo good!

Thanks for sharing!!