Success in pregnancy! - Progression pics! ;)

Options

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your wonderful replies!! :smile: :flowerforyou:

It really is amazing how different this pregnancy was from my last one.

As of noon today, I have 13 lbs to lose to reach my pre-pregnancy/goal weight. Once I can really start to work out well again, that will hopefully come off pretty quick! :wink: :bigsmile:

:happy:
  • MollySue30
    MollySue30 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    you look so good!!!!! I can say that you have kept me motivated...to keep going!!!!
  • feel_the_love
    Options
    wow!! your doing such a good job. Very cute family :happy:
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    you look great tam!!!!!!
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your wonderful replies!! :smile: :flowerforyou:

It really is amazing how different this pregnancy was from my last one.

As of noon today, I have 13 lbs to lose to reach my pre-pregnancy/goal weight. Once I can really start to work out well again, that will hopefully come off pretty quick! :wink: :bigsmile:

:happy:

First off you look fantastic! sounds like you are feeling great too, even if it is a soft great :wink:
    13lbs is child's play for you after all you have accomplished! :flowerforyou:
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Congratultions! You look amazing!! And I know it'll all help the both of you in the end! I now with any pregnancies that follow my daughter I will do the same as your doing! I totally let myself go with her!... but have to say no matter what it was all worth it for her
  • IAM125lbs
    IAM125lbs Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Tammy on your beautiful new baby boy. Sammy is beautiful and you look great.
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Hey! This thread was from last year....but I wanted to bump it in case there are other pregnant women on here...

Some of the pics throughout the thread have been deleted I think...but a lot are there still. :smile:
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Just a reminder, you are a hot mom! Great job on the 100 lbs lost!!! Thats awesome!! Clues us all in on how we can lose that too!!! Thank you for being there for us!!!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Just a reminder, you are a hot mom! Great job on the 100 lbs lost!!! Thats awesome!! Clues us all in on how we can lose that too!!! Thank you for being there for us!!!
    Thanks!!! :blushing:

I appreciate it!! And you're welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    tam--nice to "see" you up here again! hope life is treating you and all your boys well. (hugs)
  • kicklikeaGIRL
    kicklikeaGIRL Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Hey! This thread was from last year....but I wanted to bump it in case there are other pregnant women on here...

Some of the pics throughout the thread have been deleted I think...but a lot are there still. :smile:

I love reading your posts Tam! You're success is inspiring and really keeps me motivated. I am excited to start a family someday (maybe in about 2 years) and I want to be healthy and cute...and TINY like you! :) I only read the original post (as this is like 14 pages) but did you do any exercises while you were pregnant as well?
  • TamTastic
    Options

I love reading your posts Tam! You're success is inspiring and really keeps me motivated. I am excited to start a family someday (maybe in about 2 years) and I want to be healthy and cute...and TINY like you! :) I only read the original post (as this is like 14 pages) but did you do any exercises while you were pregnant as well?

Thank you!! :)

I worked out until about 6.5 months. If you are already active and work out regularly, then under normal circumstances you should be able to stay active. Definitely discuss it with your doctor when you do get pregnant though.

The important thing is to listen to your body. I was working out and started having dizziness, abdominal pain and nausea while on the elliptical. And I ended up with hypoglycemia in the pregnancy. So, I stopped exercising (at least anything strenuous) around 6.5 months. I would walk and stay as active as possible without going overboard.
  • cris20056
    cris20056 Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    Thank you sooo much for bumping this thread. Ive been overweight all my life but it got really bad in 2008 when I was pregnant with my first child (my wonderful son!).

During my pregnancy I gained 60+lbs!!!:grumble: I definitely used pregnacy as an excuse to over eat...it was pretty bad. My fiance and I plan on having our second child within a year and I totally freaked out. I am working so hard to lose the 60lbs I gained through the first pregnancy and then getting pregnant again will just put me right back where I started...but NO! Your posts prove to me that you can still excercise and eat healthy so that I dont ever have to work this hard again to get the weight off!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING!
  • rtolworthy
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look fantastic! :happy:
  • kiffypooh
    kiffypooh Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    Bump, I want to read the posts later. I just found out I'm pregnant after losing 50 lbs and need to figure out some secrets for this morning sickness and not filling up on crackers and stuff. Thanks for posting this, I need all the inspiration I can get.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    ooh bumping to watch the pics later, cant see them at work.
  • kicklikeaGIRL
    kicklikeaGIRL Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Tami- I was able to see the pictures last night.....You looked SO FABULOUS at 38 weeks, my goodness!! I want to look that healthy and glowing when I am pregnant. Being healthy for my future kids is what has been the biggest motivator for me right now, second to that is just looking fiiiine! Haha! But, I never had that kind of example of health & fitness when I was young, and since I've always been into fitness and health...I want to also LOOK like it, and its hard to when I am borderline "overweight"...so I am excited to get the next 20 pounds off and feel and look great!

Quick question... And you can PM me if you'd like... but how much did you gain with this particular pregnancy? And how long did it take you to lose after??? Man, this is getting me so excited to start a family..haha.. deep breaths...it will come soon... haha!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Tami- I was able to see the pictures last night.....You looked SO FABULOUS at 38 weeks, my goodness!! I want to look that healthy and glowing when I am pregnant. Being healthy for my future kids is what has been the biggest motivator for me right now, second to that is just looking fiiiine! Haha! But, I never had that kind of example of health & fitness when I was young, and since I've always been into fitness and health...I want to also LOOK like it, and its hard to when I am borderline "overweight"...so I am excited to get the next 20 pounds off and feel and look great!

Quick question... And you can PM me if you'd like... but how much did you gain with this particular pregnancy? And how long did it take you to lose after??? Man, this is getting me so excited to start a family..haha.. deep breaths...it will come soon... haha!
    Thank you so much!! :)

I actually gained around 30 lbs total with this second pregnancy. It didn't take me long at all. I didnt stress about it or obsess or weigh a lot. I just went back to my regular habits and it came off. I'd say most of it was gone within a month or so...and the rest slowly came off within a few weeks.

You will look fiiiiine when pregnant!! WOOO!!
  • FluffnStuff
    FluffnStuff Posts: 387
    Options

Thank you so much!! :)

I actually gained around 30 lbs total with this second pregnancy. It didn't take me long at all. I didnt stress about it or obsess or weigh a lot. I just went back to my regular habits and it came off. I'd say most of it was gone within a month or so...and the rest slowly came off within a few weeks.

You will look fiiiiine when pregnant!! WOOO!!

AMAZING! You've lost all your pregnancy weight already!!!! That is awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!