Great job! You look awesome!
  • pbblacknsexy
    pbblacknsexy Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look great......you should be sooooooo proud of yourself
  • RuchikaPal
    RuchikaPal Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I can't help but notice how much younger you appear in your "after" pictures...... its astonishing!!!!! :noway:

Great job n you surely gave me a dose of motivation!!!!!!!!! :drinker:
  • jeanmoreno
    jeanmoreno Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    brilliant job! just have to work on your dance moves now! lol (only joking! :laugh: )
  • NatzC123
    NatzC123 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    WOW, you look amazing, great job :smile:
  • Madholm
    Madholm Posts: 167
    Options
    Nicely done.
  • willia123
    willia123 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    GREAT WORK! That's amazing :) As you know, Yoga changed my life, too. Awesomeness!
  • Yaya1976
    Yaya1976 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Congratulations on your success :)

23087067.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • bubbleskiwi
    bubbleskiwi Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! and I love your short hair!
  • mahak08
    Options
    Well done ...
  • ravenchick
    ravenchick Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing! You look so much younger. You were beautiful before but you could be a model now.
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    you look amazing....great job....love the photo shoot dress and pic....
  • nnoifeld
    nnoifeld Posts: 116
    Options
    Wow! Awesome! Congratulations! Thanks for the motivation today. I needed it!
  • Findingmyathlete
    Findingmyathlete Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    amazing!
    You were beautiful before - but what a transformation! You look younger now! Love your pics (and your photoshoot picture especially). Thank you for sharing - and congrats on your accomplishment!
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    You look so much younger now, well done amazing transformation
  • intend2
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! You're gorgeous and your happiness shows :)
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Aww, thanks everyone! You all made MY day and remotivated me! To answer some questions:

The ONLY exercise I did from about 170 - 145 was the Wii EA Sports Active game on the Wii. It comes with resistance bands and I was too embarrassed to go to the gym... so I did it in my living room. It helped me tone and have some stamina!

When I discovered yoga (around the 145 mark) I was hooked and since I have a very vigorous form of practice (45 - 90 minutes a day 6 days a week) I found I didn't need anything else. Becoming a yogi meant evaluating my diet (healthier, local foods, less processed) and taking better care of myself. I lost 10 pounds over a year doing yoga... but I went from a size eight dress to a size four in those ten pounds.... size 8 pants to 2/4. So just another reason strength training should NOT be avoided!

Now I walk every day (I have dogs and live in a city) AND do my yoga practice. It keeps me sane and I barely count my calories any more. And for the first time EVER my doctor advised me not to lose any more weight... that is a conversation I've NEVER had with a medical professional! I can't believe I look and feel younger at 34 than I did at 26!

I can't wait to see your progress... keep going! It took me 2 years but it CAN happen! I have maintained my goal weight for a year.

PS - as for the hair... once I had lost the weight from my face, I thought, why not?? Short hair is fun!
  • avasano
    avasano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    fantastic. love your hair too
  • jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful - and I agree you do look younger as well. You wedding picture is stunning - what a lovely dress! Congratulations on your success!
  • MrsBrosco
    Options
    I cannot get over how much younger you look. Congratulations, you look simply amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!