Anyone needing to lose more than 100lbs ?

Options
I was looking for some people that may have to lose more than 100 lbs or more to buddy up with...I currently weigh 261, 41 yrs old mother of three, needing surgery on ankle and won't do that until the weight is lost if I can hold out that long. My husband owns a brewery and well, beer is not helping me on my weight loss journey and I am sure for other things as well. lets help one another, motivate each other and lose this weight so we can go on and live healthy, happier lives!

Replies

• Armani0434
    Armani0434 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 to lose as well. Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • phillipspage
    phillipspage Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 to lose, too. You're welcome to add me :)
  • Blondgurl778
    Options
    I have 100+ to lose too. I am 265, so we are in a similar boat.
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    I am nearing half way mark of my 100 lbs journey. It has been nearly 9 months now and looks like another 9 are required to reach the 100lbs target. I am going a bit slow compared to many MFPers here.
  • angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    Total yes. I've lost 88 of it. Depending how I feel when I reach 100 I may go just a few pounds beyond that. Actually right now my goal is 101 pounds because my maintenance weight cannot be at an odd number. I don't know why it just can't. It either needs to be at a multiple of 5 or an even number.

My brain is weird.
  • d4ley1
    d4ley1 Posts: 73
    Options
    thats my goal please add
  • isabele123
    isabele123 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    hello I have about 160 I need to lose so I have a long road ahead!
  • karrlove1020
    Options
    Hi I would love to add all you guys to buddy up with. I am new to MFP and have very close to 100lbs to loose, 92lbs! I've gained it in that last 5 years. I am currently going through a divorce which is not helping my food addiction. I have a wonderful litle almost 2 year old son that I really want to loose the weight for. I realy need some buddies as well to help me through. Any tips for holiday time?

Amy
  • laurenellenmarie
    laurenellenmarie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I have 100 to lose!, I've already lost a small amount of it but I'm still on track for the rest! Feel free to add me everyone!
  • cloza12
    cloza12 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    118 lbs to lose here. I was 278 when I started and now Im 258. Add me if you'd like.
  • kblpn
    kblpn Posts: 32
    Options
    I have 106 to lose, I would LOVE to be down to 145.. someday!! Add me if you like, I am in the same boat.
  • matawna
    matawna Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I'm 38, mother of 3 as well - I started at 253 - Currently down to 220.2! Have a long way to go!
  • russellalr
    russellalr Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would really like to loss 102 ,after all said and done with. I started at 247lbs now at 235lbs. I had a lap band about 6years ago put on I went from 244 to 192lbs. later, had alot of pain and other complacations with it.So I had it removed. Now iam trying hard on my own to do it the old fashinon way. eat right and excersise 3 to 5 times a week. I work 3rd shift always tired. its tough... Good luck all. Amy
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    It looks like this boat will get bigger as many people here need to lose over 100lbs)) It is definitely achievable, many people here on MFP have done that. But it requires great determination and sometimes you feel like quitting and thats when MFP friends help. I think active MFP friends do play a big part in achieving this life style change goal by providing support and guidance.
  • shaejenell
    shaejenell Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have more than 100 to lose...
  • lpkd
    lpkd Posts: 5
    Options
    HI!

Not sure of how much I need to lose in pounds, but I need to lose at least 50 kilos!

Here for support if you need it!
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 263 pounds. feel free to add me
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Not sure of how much I need to lose in pounds, but I need to lose at least 50 kilos!

about 110 pounds
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I've lost 55 lbs in 6 months, 125 to go to reach my goal of 180. I log in every day and I like friends that do the same.
  • michellealexia123
    Options
    i need to loose 150, i am 273.and have no idea how i am going to do this