V8 - Good or vile?

Options
Derpes
Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
Sodium aside it is a useful drink.

Some like it while others think that it is awful.

Thoughts?

Replies

• irb07
    irb07 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I LOVE IT!!!!
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Delicious
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Fantastic as the base for a seafood soup.

There is a lower sodium version too.
  • futurestarz
    Options
    my favorite drink in the whole world!!! I had a can with breakfast this morning!
  • aloranger7708
    aloranger7708 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I hate it... I gag almost every time my boyfriend drinks it! But I also hate fresh tomato and ketchup. The only way I really like tomatoes are in homemade stews where they're cooked and mushy. I also love tomato soup (like from the can)!
  • Revupy
    Options
    I liked it at one time but find it less appealing. It does give me heartburn.
  • WanderingBomb
    WanderingBomb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    i hate the regual v-8 its nasty. but the v-8 splash is yummy!!!
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    I like it, but can't stand the less sodium stuff as far as drinking it. I have to add some salt, lol. But I just made some crock pot beef stew using 3 cups of sodium free, mmmm good. Made stew two weeks in a row. Have also used it to make chili. The regular version I drink, the less sodium stuff I cook with. Its one way to get my veggies in since I am so not a veggie fan
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I love it!
  • breeZrizi
    breeZrizi Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    v8 low sodium

i can drink it all day everyday :)
  • ExcelWithMel
    ExcelWithMel Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I like it with a ton of ice and a straw. Usually only order it while having brunch. OJ has to much sugar for me.
  • Mooney57
    Mooney57 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I get the low sodium V8 and I drink an 11.5 oz can for breakfast most mornings. The original just has way too much sodium.
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    Yum!
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Get the LOW SODIUM variety! Night and day diff on sodium % yet tastes better IMHO. Love the stuff, 8 oz can has 800-900mg potassium yet only ~50 cals. Have big bottles in home fridge, cans at work. Great for quick potas-boost or when didn't eat enough plants during the day.
    My local Sam's Club keeps messing with me cuz the cases of low-so disappear for months at a time. Yet other Sam's Club dozens of miles away keep'm in stock.
  • RevCO30
    RevCO30 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    It's great! The low-sodium version and the spicy hot are tasty. Never liked till I became an adult.
  • dperich1968
    dperich1968 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I love love the low sodium version and have not had any in sometime. Just added to my grocery list and I certainly need the extra potassium, been get cramps.

Cheers to drinking your veggies.
  • BBehnke84
    BBehnke84 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Lol the topic of this made me lol...vile..haha...anyways. I used to hate it as a kid but now I find it actually quite good. I'll drink it as a snack between meals sometimes, seems to be more filling then your typical drink.
  • DonaA123
    DonaA123 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    love it!!!!!!!!
  • doug_pierce
    Options
    I used to think it was gross. A buddy of mine said it's an acquired taste and if could acquire a taste for whiskey, I could do the same with V-8. Now I love it and have a can of low sodium almost every day.
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I like the regular V8 but I REALLY enjoy the blended fruit/veggie ones! YUM! And less sodium as well.