LADIES...HOW MUCH LOST..DID RING SIZE CHANGE???

Replies

• I lost just over 20 lbs and my ring size went down about half a size. I'm not really sure how much exactly...I just know that my rings are all loose now. :cry:
  • moonshadows72
    moonshadows72 Posts: 180 Member
    i lost about 65 lbs and my ring size went from 13 down to a 10
  • Well even though I have reset my ticker, I have lost 30lbs thus far and my ring size came down one size. I knew it was time to get it sized when I was throwing clothes in the dryer and my ring flew off my finger and smacked the back of the dryer!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    I only wear a 4 1/2 on my wedding ring finger and the ring is loose now, but not falling off. I am down 36 pounds.
  • MCproptart
    MCproptart Posts: 92 Member
    So far have swapped wedding band to middle finger, but that's about it.
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    When I got married my wedding rings were a 7 1/2. I lost approximately 150 pounds and they went down to a size 6 1/2. My fingers didn't change when I gained 50 of that back. Now...I'm down 115 from that point and had them resized to a size 5. They still kind of flip around my fingers sometimes but they aren't going to be able to be any smaller because my knuckles are what they are.
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    I lost 62 lbs and when I started, my wedding rings would not go over my second knuckle...they now slip on with ease and are loose below the knuckle, my best guess is at 60 lbs I lost at least a full size and perhaps 2! yes, losing weight makes a huge difference in ring size!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    I had to switch my engagement ring to my middle finger. Wont get it resized yet.
  • i lost 94 lbs and just had my wedding set resized from a 9 1/2 to a 7 1/2 and there is a little wiggle room left for my swollen days =)
  • dbrooks82
    dbrooks82 Posts: 46 Member
    Unfortunately my fingers are where I notice weight loss first (as opposed to dropping trouser sizes). After 3 kg I had to move my engagement ring to my right hand from the left. (I am right handed.) Now I am wearing it on my left middle finger.

Me toooo!! My fingers and my face. Not exactly the places im working on changing! I dont have any rings but occasionaly try on my HS class ring. It will fall off if i shake my hand. Its all dependant on the person.
  • At 230 lbs, my ring size was a 7. Now, 60 lbs lighter, it is a 5
  • I've lost 20 pounds and my rings are really loose, to the point of falling off if I shake my hand. My ring is a size 5 right now and can't be resized any lower due to the band width being too small. Not sure what I'm going to do about it.

Oh no....wow that's so tiny!!!
  • thenewkayla08
    thenewkayla08 Posts: 32 Member
    When I lost 70 pounds in the past, my ring size went from an 11 to a 7!! I was like WTH?
    It was kinda cool though, gotta new wedding ring outta the deal :) but now it does not fit me anymore :( oh well it will in another 20ish pounds!! :)

but yes, it is possible crazy enough
  • Oh yes, mine don't stay on. I've lost 54lbs and they've been loose for a while.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    My ring still fits fine (size 7) with 90# down.
  • My ring finger started at a size 8 and currently I am in a 5 (my rings are getting loose again so I might have to go to a 4.5).
  • drkuhl2017
    drkuhl2017 Posts: 181 Member
    I've lost 30 pounds so far and my ring size has gone down 1 size already.
  • My ring is a 4 1/2 and after 10-15 pounds lost I need to get it resized to a 4. It doesn't fall off, but it slides all over the place.
  • Wow these are interesting replies....I was just curious...I figured that it did depend on the person...im just sock that so many peoples changed such a large amount!!!!
  • My ring still fits fine (size 7) with 90# down.

Wow see this is why its so interesting...some people lose a ring size with just 10-15 pounds and your down a whole lot and no change