Replies

• NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    "does" everyone drink Coca-Cola Zero?
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    <---- These abs were created by cutting all diet cola. I'm on week 2 of the ab challenge. Try limited your cola intake to one per day, then one everyother day, so on. It worked for me! 10 days no diet cola for me!

How does eliminating a zero calorie drink improve abdominal definition?
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    <---- These abs were created by cutting all diet cola. I'm on week 2 of the ab challenge. Try limited your cola intake to one per day, then one everyother day, so on. It worked for me! 10 days no diet cola for me!

The zero calories are ideal for spot reducing your abdomen. It's science brah.
  • hikeout470
    hikeout470 Posts: 628 Member
    Options

Don't know, but in the past I leaned up quite a bit after quitting all diet colas cold turkey...
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I love it!!!! I can't even stand the taste of regular sodas anymore! Too syrupy sweet.
  • Katie22222
    Katie22222 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I love coke zero <3 my new year's resolution is to not buy it anymore though, I want to eat cleaner.
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options

The bubbles make you puffy
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options

Don't know, but in the past I leaned up quite a bit after quitting all diet colas cold turkey...

If you changed nothing else but your diet soda consumption, then you might have a point. But if you changed other things as well, it's impossible to attribute any of your progress to the elimination of diet soda, especially when there's no plausible mechanism for something without calories to promote fat gain.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Yes we are all sheep!
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    If I'm going to drink something that isn't water, it is going to start B, end with Eeer and make me think I know how to dance.
  • cloggsy71
    cloggsy71 Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    Nope! Fizzy drinks are bad on so many levels - Drink 'God's Ale' (aka Water!)
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    I would love to say I dont drink any diet pop, but it is far from the truth, my vice or latest addiction is Vanilla coke Zero. I drink more than I care to admit.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    I don't.

I also use proper grammar, unlike most people.
  • NiSan12
    NiSan12 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Almost one a day, I'm ashamed to admit...
  • NiSan12
    NiSan12 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    If I'm going to drink something that isn't water, it is going to start B, end with Eeer and make me think I know how to dance.

LOVE THIS!
  • Jkmumma
    Jkmumma Posts: 254
    Options
    Nope, I like my drinks full of b vitamins and tasting like cough syrup.
  • Mutant13
    Options
    I don't.

I also use proper grammar, unlike most people.

What did OP done gone wrote there sentences wrong?
  • iamkarent
    iamkarent Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Nope, not a huge soda person. And I have been trying to cut out the artificial sweeteners. So for me I have taken up seltzer water from time to time...
  • Mutant13
    Options

LOVE THIS!

*doffs her fancy top hat*
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    "do everyone drink"...

Really? xD