What I love about MFP is everyone is so nice here.

Options

Replies

• LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I snorted so loud...my co-workers were looking at me like I sprouted a second head....LMFAO!
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Amazing pug gifs aside..

This really is the nicest forum I've ever been on. There are SO much worse out there! Go on a forum for new mothers, they'll cut you to shreds as soon as look at you.

You've been on babycenter.com too?
  • HopefulLeigh
    HopefulLeigh Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Amazing pug gifs aside..

This really is the nicest forum I've ever been on. There are SO much worse out there! Go on a forum for new mothers, they'll cut you to shreds as soon as look at you.

True story. But it isn't the hormones. Not if you value your life, it isn't.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    I've never seen such helpful advice as I have on here. I now know exactly which Beachbody DVDs are the best, I know how great Jillian Michaels is, and I'm aware of how effective cleanses/detoxes are.
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    I used to go on this message board a lot when I still lived in the city, it was just a message board for the local punk scene, but it was super harsh. People used to meet up and actually physically fight each other over stuff that happened on the message board. MFP boards are dripping in sarcasm but I doubt anyone has ever gotten jumped because they told someone they were eating too few calories.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Seriously, you guys rock.

Usually boards on the internet fall quickly to sarcasm and snark, but somehow all you rad people have done a great job of keeping motivated, positive, and very very helpful.

It makes me happy to see all the great advice posted in all the forums on every topic.

Harmony.

Hugs for all.

If you don't read sarcasm in my posts, you're doing it wrong.

Or I am.
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately not everyone is nice. Just ignore them.
  • Froggy1976
    Options
    Let me show you my love.

old-gregg-o.gif
    Old Gregg....creepy and funny!
    tumblr_lsht79EhKM1qhpfaj.gif
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Amazing pug gifs aside..

Previous post aside, I do agree with this. I have to laugh every time I see a "you're all mean" post here. I hope those people never venture onto another board. This place is puppies and sunshine compared to every other message board I've been on.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lphsc9nkoM1qltub8o1_250.gif
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Havn't heard that word used so far in the 21st century. nicely done.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Amazing pug gifs aside..

True story. But it isn't the hormones. Not if you value your life, it isn't.

Yup, ^this. My wife occasionally browses the babycenter.com forums...

*shudder*
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    I've never seen such helpful advice as I have on here. I now know exactly which Beachbody DVDs are the best, I know how great Jillian Michaels is, and I'm aware of how effective cleanses/detoxes are.

From these forums that are a wealth of knowledge, I've learned:

1. Lifting weights as a woman WILL flatten my chest and make me look like the hulk.

2. Carbs and Splenda WILL lead to my slow, painful death.

3. Everyone person who has lost more than 10lbs is a certified trainer/dietician.

4. You MUST eat less than 1200cals/day to lose weight. Or is it the other way around..................I must make a new post on that topic.
  • IntoTheSky
    IntoTheSky Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Let me show you my love.

old-gregg-o.gif

YOU'VE GOT A MANGINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • professorRAT
    professorRAT Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Let me show you my love.

old-gregg-o.gif

That is one h@ll of a thigh gap!
  • heypurdy
    heypurdy Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    This post has got to be a joke. Every post I've seen falls victim to rude people and snarky comments. Even positive, upbeat posts. It's a shame.
  • DarthFalchion
    Options
    Let me show you my love.

old-gregg-o.gif

YOU'VE GOT A MANGINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ever drink baileys from a shoe?
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    appleater.gif
  • IntoTheSky
    IntoTheSky Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    This post has got to be a joke. Every post I've seen falls victim to rude people and snarky comments. Even positive, upbeat posts. It's a shame.

The only negativity I have seen on this thread thus far, has come from you............
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options

I just saw a bird named Sarcasm flying over someone's head....