Yogi Brand Teas

Options
AwMyLoLo
AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
I started buying Yogi Brand "Get Regular" tea for some assistance with, well, you know :blushing: . Yogi has tons of different types of tea. I just bought the Detox kind for healthy liver and kidney function. Does anyone else buy any different types of Yogi Tea? What kind do you like? Why?

Replies

• questionablemethods
    questionablemethods Posts: 2,174 Member
    Options
    I have tried the Detox and, to be frank, thought it tasted/smelled disgusting. I know other people don't mind it as much. I love their chai teas and they have one called "cocoa spice" that really satisfies my craving for hot chocolate in the winter.
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    I have tried the Detox and, to be frank, thought it tasted/smelled disgusting. I know other people don't mind it as much. I love their chai teas and they have one called "cocoa spice" that really satisfies my craving for hot chocolate in the winter.

The Detox is definitely different. Peppery. But I like it. Cocoa Spice sounds good!
  • amk1725
    amk1725 Posts: 156
    Options
    I bought the Yogi Berry Cleanse hoping to help in that same area. I can barely stand the taste and I'm not sure it really helped. I found that drinking it cold and really fast worked best. :happy: Hot, it tasted like grass & flowers and left a horrible after taste.

I love the Yogi Bedtime and Calming...those are good after dinner so I don't want to eat something sweet. The Kava Stress Relief is okay, but has an odd taste as well.

Oh and I love the Green Tea for Energy--can't remember the name. I drink it in the afternoons to help get energy for my workouts.

I'd love to find another cleanse tea that tastes good so any suggestions would be awesome.