1 year 102 lbs!!

Options
today marks a year since I took CONTROL of my health! I have lost 102 lbs & am now working on toning! It can be done without gimmicks, fad diets, or pills. Alls it takes is dedication, determination & courage! I've def had my bad days but it's all about getting back the very next day or better yet the next meal ! must say I am very proud and excited to continue my journey! IDK how to add pics but there are before & after in my profile!! from 275 to 173 ! I am so thankful for MFP, because even though I did not join until about 8 mos in, it has def helped me continue this journey without to much struggle. the forums are great & I have found very useful info on here. so thanks to all MFP users!

Replies

• snowboardn
    Options
    Good job! Something to be very proud of. Keep on keeping on and continue your success.
  • ahjenny
    ahjenny Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! You look great!
  • florymonde
    florymonde Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    You look great! And in a year, that's fabulous!
  • DEEDLYNN
    DEEDLYNN Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Great job!. What determination you have to set a goal and achieve it!!!!!
  • kimheiman
    kimheiman Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You deserve to celebrate today. Hope your day is filled with happiness!
  • scruffykaz
    scruffykaz Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    That is bloody impressive! Can't wait to see how much different I'll be in a year!!
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous. Thanks for the inspiration. :flowerforyou:
  • donnaw3kids
    donnaw3kids Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    congrads! how terrific! great work and dedication!
  • lovelight30
    Options
    You look great! Very motivating!
  • LisaH1967
    LisaH1967 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look great.
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Way to go great loss
  • S_Delbridge
    Options
    Thank you everybody! def a challenge but worth every soaked sweaty tshirt & all the hours at the gym!! there is no shortcut to anywhere worth being !!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!