c25k training

Options
I am on week 2 of c25k. I am wondering how much jogging there is in week 2. lol I suck at math and can't figure it out right and want to log the jogging and walking separately. Thanks :)

Replies

• Gabriall
    Gabriall Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    if you use rundouble it will show you exactly what you are doing
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    week 2 is the same amount of running as week 1, just broken up differently.

I use a heart rate monitor to log my C25K days. Do you have access to one?
  • courtneylee31
    courtneylee31 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    week 2 is the same amount of running as week 1, just broken up differently.

I use a heart rate monitor to log my C25K days. Do you have access to one?

Hehe thanks :) . I didn't know that.

And no, no run double here. I cant get run double for windows phone :(
  • tehzephyrsong
    tehzephyrsong Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    My university's gym has a folder full of running plans for a modified 12-week C25K. I think it's simpler and easier than the official program, mostly because there's less running at the beginning. If you're interested I can give you the plan.

Also, if you're running outside, log your runs on WalkJogRun. It'll estimate calories for you (just click the pencil by the number to adjust your weight).
  • courtneylee31
    courtneylee31 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    My university's gym has a folder full of running plans for a modified 12-week C25K. I think it's simpler and easier than the official program, mostly because there's less running at the beginning. If you're interested I can give you the plan.

Also, if you're running outside, log your runs on WalkJogRun. It'll estimate calories for you (just click the pencil by the number to adjust your weight).

Thanks, I'm on week 2 and would like to stay on this plan until I'm done it to start something new. I run on a treadmill at the gym.
  • rose313
    rose313 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    There are a ton of charts online if you just search "c25k" or "c25k schedule."