20 somethings, trying to lose.

Options
124»

Replies

• DLSlim
    DLSlim Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm turning 21 in a week and all I want for my birthday is motivation and a glass of wine!
  • threeonethree
    threeonethree Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    25 here and feel the same way. Pretty much embarrassed and ashamed of myself. I feel like i've missed out on some of the best years of my life being overweight.

Need to stop feeling sorry for myself and salvage the rest of my 20s. MFP has been a big help so it's looking good. :)
  • katekross
    katekross Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and I am pre-diabetic. Too many nights out partying and drinking! :/ Oh well, the price I MUST pay! Add away :)
  • ansilva0121
    Options
    I am so with yall! I am 25 and have over 120lbs to lose! I am so scared of the medical consequences that could come my way. I am so embarrassed with the way I look and I hate the way people can treat me differently because I am obese. Anyone can feel free to add me, the more support and motivation the better!
  • MalindaLeigh714
    MalindaLeigh714 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Me too. I'm 22 and the biggest I've ever been in my life. It's embarrassing and I don't like being in public because if I'm disgusted with the way I look I can only imagine how other people must see me. ADD ME and we can help support each other!
  • carameldownsized
    carameldownsized Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    i totally understand well i have two kids and im 21 but i still should be healthy at this time in my life... im 250 and my goal is to be 200 by the summer.
  • carameldownsized
    carameldownsized Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Me too I feel the same way I just turned 21 and have two kids but I still want to look great!!!
  • health_now21
    Options
    I'm 21 and can relate to the feeling that this should be the time of my optimal health. Feel free to add me :)
  • socialdeee
    socialdeee Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,

Check out my video about me journey so far. Hope it inspires and motivates!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMYczLHe4D4

feel free to comment and add me as a friend! :0)
  • Chrisplayer136
    Chrisplayer136 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,

I'm 24 and looking for more friends. I have lost 40 lbs over the last year here on MFP, but have slacked a little. I have kept the weight off, just want to get under 200.

Feel free to add me.