drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    I'm a good friend but I'll probably judge you

but it's ok because he is so dreamy.

Truth.

Both of you should get out more
  • karrlove1020
    Options
    I think everyone needs to go at their own pace. Will be supporive :) I totally understand needing some chocolate or chips sometimes!
    Amy
  • courtney2389
    Options
    Have you ever ate peanut butter whoppers the candy?? now thats an addiction. I've been goin strong without them for 4 whole days.. Lol oh ya!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't like that if people were going to tell me what to eat or not. It's all of our own choice and preference what food we eat or not. We are adults, I think we can handle it on our own by now. :wink:
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    hey I sent you a request, don't know if you'll accept it or not though.
  • mambagirl
    mambagirl Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    since u are on a site, remember that this is public and any FRIEND can comment on your status. Now say u work out-COOL!! But then u eat crap all day and never drink water. That kind of defeats the purpose of this site, ya know??

True...That's why I only want friends who dont Judge me.That's the point of my Post.

If weight loss is truly Calories in Vs Calories out who cares where I'm getting the calories from?

I understand that eating well is good for Satiety,Feeling energized,heart health,and all that Jazz but at the moment I'm focused on calories.I have tried to change my lifestyle the other way before and that did not work...I felt like I had to do too much too soon and follow too many rules.The way that I'm doing it now is easy,and effective.When its time to change it up I will,thanks.
  • mambagirl
    Options

LOL! That's what I was thinking...With that Smile Judge me all you want haha!
  • PinkFleurs80
    Options
    I too am looking for friends for support that are positive :)
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options

Truth.

Both of you should get out more

QFT
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options

Oh judge my any way you'd like too. ;) hehe
  • mambagirl
    Options
    Have you ever ate peanut butter whoppers the candy?? now thats an addiction. I've been goin strong without them for 4 whole days.. Lol oh ya!

Lol! That is one food that I could live without forever! Peanut Butter..But I do like the regular whoppers.There is this one cookie that i'm addicted to..the Biscoff (The Delta Airlines Cookie) when I buy them I have to leave them in the car and its COLD out here so I will not put on Layers to go and get em ;)
  • lynheff
    lynheff Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    No one has the right to be judgemental. The fact that we are on this site means we should have personal experience with the weight loss struggle. If we are honest, most of us have to admit that we have lost and gained over and over and had good days and bad. There is lots of support and good information here. Good luck and congrats on the 8 pound loss.
  • mambagirl
    Options
    hey I sent you a request, don't know if you'll accept it or not though.

I did.Nice to meet you hun!
  • courtney2389
    Options

Lol! That is one food that I could live without forever! Peanut Butter..But I do like the regular whoppers.There is this one cookie that i'm addicted to..the Biscoff (The Delta Airlines Cookie) when I buy them I have to leave them in the car and its COLD out here so I will not put on Layers to go and get em ;)

Sometimes I wish i was allergic to peanut butter I love it.. If i could eat it str8 from the jar I would! I love anything that has pb in it.. sucks!! be happy you just like snickers i bet its healthier than the the things i like! I don't like peanuts though. Strange..I never heard of that cookie though,, not much of a cookie eater unless there like fresh out the oven.
  • mambagirl
    Options
    No one has the right to be judgemental. The fact that we are on this site means we should have personal experience with the weight loss struggle. If we are honest, most of us have to admit that we have lost and gained over and over and had good days and bad. There is lots of support and good information here. Good luck and congrats on the 8 pound loss.

Thanks so Much!!!
  • Moveit80
    Moveit80 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I LOVE snickers!! :heart: lol
  • cabblett
    cabblett Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I always say I lost 60 pounds by eating ice cream. Definitely no judgement here! Friend request sent!
  • Robyn120
    Robyn120 Posts: 249
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like :)
  • pandoraw
    pandoraw Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    you can add me. I don't log my food here either. I use a spreadsheet at home so I can plan ahead. I don't eat snickers often, because my favorite is reeses peanut butter cups.

Take care.