if you are a GAMER

Options

Replies

• Wezlfuss
    Wezlfuss Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I used to play stuff like Ragnarok and Mabinogi on the PC. The only online Xbox game I play is minecraft.
    I would love to have a minecraft buddy to build with! :3

Xbox Live ID is PaschalPine08
  • WelshWench0211
    Options
    I play WoW, horde side on the Outland server [EU] mostly, I'm also an xbox gamer. :) If anyone wants to add me on here/elsewhere feel free to do so. :)
  • melly7171
    melly7171 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I play WoW, my boys play Maple and LoL
  • AckieJ
    AckieJ Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I was originally a FFXI player. Then went on to others since then. Latest was Rift, LOTRO and a few others that I cant remember now.

Never WoW. Ever. Like EVER!
  • AckieJ
    Options
    My boyfriend and I both play WoW. That's actually how we met. :)

My hubby and I met on FFXI many moons ago. =)
  • Mommyjenlynn
    Mommyjenlynn Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Wow, Kilrogg server. I play a warlock named Gwendilyn ; )
  • AckieJ
    Options

Been doing RPGs also when hubby & I can and omg I love Final Fantasy! ~ I have all but 11 and 13 and 14 lol

LOVE FFXI!!!
  • Rodamort
    Rodamort Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Naimless (main toon), and I play wow. :) I have to laugh. I can't recall how many times I have heard in-game, "girls don't play wow". I know it's not true because my wife plays and from the looks of all the comments there might be more ladies playing wow now then guys. I know that wow has had a major factor to my weight, but I think i have found some balance there now.
  • TNoire
    TNoire Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I both play WoW. That's actually how we met. :)

My hubby and I met on FFXI many moons ago. =)

my hubby & I met in city of heroes back in 2004 though a friend of ours we married Valentines day 2005, been together ever since, he drove from the midwest USA to canada where I was asked me to marry him =)
  • bdamaster60
    bdamaster60 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    BF3.

word up.

bf3 is the *kitten*!!!
  • Jymm
    Jymm Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I've been playing WoW since day one. Blizzard set the standard for mmo's and are still and probably will be the top dog until they shut down thier servers in favor of thier next mmo, I've also played alot of the mmorpg's out there Including alot f the Chinese free to play ones. Right now I play alot of Dc Universe Online. It's f2p but if you buy in you get better features. If you have ever been a fan of comic books or anything related to those you'll get a kick out of this one. The interface takes some time to get used to but give it some time you'll get it. Now that i think about it I play alot of freaking games. I'll probably start wizard 101or Pirates 101 for a while since my kid will be out of school for a few weeks for the xmas holiday, She loves those games. As a matter of fact theres probably not many mmo's I haven't at least tried over the last few years. Just ask i may have an opinion what ever game your thinking of playing or you may give me an idea for a new game to try lol.
  • ThickSolidTight
    ThickSolidTight Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I play Halo 4 :P
  • Abstraktimus
    Abstraktimus Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Used to play competitive counter strike, quit and play a whole range of games now! Used to play WoW but quit after school. I just love to play games :} I added you on steam!
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    where is the ps3 love

I got your ps3 love don't you worry my brother in arms :3
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    where is the ps3 love

MAD PS3 love here. :D

I just finished Dishonored and am pondering what to start here next. I am thinking about the Uncharted games, since I haven't gotten around to them yet, and am totally drooling over The Last of Us coming out in the spring...

PS3 love here again xD

Dishonored was awesome as **** wasn't it?!?!? Everyone is botching that it wasn't sandbox enough for them but I think it was great and decently open worlded considering you're on specific missions =D Even had decent replay value, just such a tease trying to beat it with the good ending xD
    Also last of us makes me think of Wolverine and Juno teaming up :smile: :laugh:
  • jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Never touched WoW but played EVE Online for a few years.

Also dabbled with SW:TOR, Diablo 3, CoD and BF series and almost anything based around Dungeons & Dragons.

Also a PS3 gamer xD
  • skynadia
    Options
    I play WOW.
    I really like pvp !
    I have 4 shamans on different servers, lol :D
    If someone wants to add me here or in WOW - feel free to do it ;)
  • mwcarew
    mwcarew Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Played FFXI and Rift here. Fave MMO was Vanguard though. I'm here and on Fitbit probably because of those 3 games (and the fast food college diet I was on). Almost back to fit though!

I'm mostly doing console gaming these days though. Latest addiction is COD: Black Ops II. I wouldn't say it's as innovative as the other shooters, but I find multiplayer very satisfying.
  • Brittaura
    Brittaura Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Wow ftw!! I also played D3 and SWORT but they got a bit old, going to check out the free version next week though :)
  • Dovekat
    Dovekat Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Lets see I have played/play the following:
    Ashron's Call / Dark age of Camelot / City of Heroes (loved that game soooo mad at what they did) / Everquest and Everquest 2 Lord of the rings online / Dungeon's and Dragons online / Matrix online / Star wars galaxies / Star war's the old republic / Rift / Hellgate / Fallen Earth / Star Trek / Champions online / DC online / Guild war's.
    That's off the top of my head and excluding any offline games of which there's another huge list lol.