Calorie Counter

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Milestone!!

2»

Replies

• CrystalBellaCrystalBella Member Posts: 848 Member Member Posts: 848 Member
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

That is amazing - way to go.... treat yourself when these milestones happen with a pedicure, or a new top or just a long soak in the tub with some chillax'n music.... you deserve it!!!

Thanks... I get a pedicure every month regardless.. lol and I buy clothes like nobody's buisness.. I gotta thing for spending money... lol my treat to myself is drinkin this weekend! woohoo! lol :drinker:
  • abbychelle07abbychelle07 Member Posts: 656 Member Member Posts: 656 Member
    I am just under 200 for the first time in forever! Whoo hoo for both of us! I hope you reach all of your goals, and you are a beautiful woman from your pictures. :flowerforyou:
  • CrystalBellaCrystalBella Member Posts: 848 Member Member Posts: 848 Member
    Congrats Abby! We will all reach our goals if we keep it up!

and thanks for the compliment...
  • janellybellyjanellybelly Member Posts: 112 Member Posts: 112
    YAY Crystal...what an accomplishment!!!! We are so happy for you...keep up the GREAT work! :wink:
  • BlazinEmeraldBlazinEmerald Member Posts: 842 Member Posts: 842
    It's great isn't it. I was so happy to reach the 299 mark , to get rid of that ugly 3 and to never ever see it again, whew what a relief. I'm currently at 297 and it can only get better right ... if ya ever need and ear gmmie a yell. I know what it is to be over 300 lbs. and I know what it is to FINALLY be under :bigsmile:
  • beepbeep Member Posts: 1,242 Member Member Posts: 1,242 Member
  • Nich0leNich0le Member Posts: 2,906 Member Member Posts: 2,906 Member
    Doesn't matter that its .2, just that you made it! Congrats on the first on many milestones, keep up the good work!
    8439.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • watch48winwatch48win Member Posts: 1,671 Member Member Posts: 1,671 Member
    nice work. keep it up!

:drinker: Cheers!
  • kasukikasuki Member Posts: 74 Member Member Posts: 74 Member
    That's great. Doesn't it feel good to reach each goal you set and watch the scales and clothes sizes going down, down, down