What a span of 7 months will do (pics)

Options

Replies

• seansquared
    seansquared Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Awesome and inspiring. Keep it up and here's to the next 7 months!
  • msteresao
    msteresao Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    you look great !!! Keep up the good work, you are an inspiration to us all. Thanks for sharing
  • CelebrateLife
    CelebrateLife Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Job Well Done... Keep it up!!!
  • KATIESC100
    Options
    You look fantastic! Your stomach went down really well! you look like you lost 100 lbs!
  • soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    What great work!!! You look fantastic!!
  • majordlite
    majordlite Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    What amazing progress in such a short amount of time...you are truly dedicated and an inspiration!
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration :)
  • annemw82
    annemw82 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Keep up the great work!
  • jrogersj
    jrogersj Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Congrats! This is amazing! Such a transformation!
  • SimonIsChanging
    SimonIsChanging Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! Well done.
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,939 Member
    Options
    you are soo awesome!! wat a beautiful post..:flowerforyou:
  • tenajh
    tenajh Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    It will also do so much more then we can see in pics. Gotta believe your confidence and pride are beaming rays of bright light about now and knowing how proud of you we are will hopefully inspire you. You are excellent, genious of you to be so motivated and have such great success. Bet it is easier to take stairs now :) Have a wonderful weekend my friend..
  • PrincessDeeDee66
    Options
    Well, you've cheered me up! I was feeling a little down as it seems to be taking forever to reach my fitness and weight goals but now I'm inspired. Thank you and congratulations! :smile:
  • lovejulez03
    lovejulez03 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look GREAT. As everyone else has said, congrats and thank you for sharing your journey. It's motivating and inspiring. I bet you feel on top of the world to have made it this far! I'm so glad MFP has such amazing people. Keep it up and keep posting pics and progress :)
  • Courtneay10
    Options
    You look awesome and to say you lost at average 10lbs a month is amazing!!!
  • megleo818
    megleo818 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Wow, wow, WOW!! What an incredible transformation! And your running is outstanding! Great work. You should be crazy proud of yourself. :happy:
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I love seeing posts like this. You ARE an inspiration! Great job!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Incredible! And it's amazing that you've stayed with it for so long. Many people with a lot to lose give up.
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    You've worked really hard. Good for you!
  • farmboyphotography
    farmboyphotography Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    You have made such fantastic progress!!! Keep it up! I like that you mention that you are running and improving your times on that dramatically. I sometimes feel like my knees won't take it if I run (at least not yet) but your progress is inspiring.

Imagine how far you can take this in 2013! Thanks for posting your progress.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!