NON Judgemental FRIENDS needed.

Options

Replies

• Laddiegirl
    Laddiegirl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I'm not here to judge anyone's journey but my own so I'd love to be your friend as well. I'm a quiet supporter who logs everyday whether I did good or bad.

Pssst! I eat Hershey Kisses. They're my weakness!
  • pafagel
    pafagel Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I eat chocolate like there's no tomorrow and I'll happily accept friends requests from you guys=)
  • ansilva0121
    Options
    I'm far from judgmental...sent a request with a msg!
  • simplydelish2
    simplydelish2 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    If you eat nutritiously and still have a snickers that works. If your diary is full of junk food - even if you are under cals, that doesn't.

I've lost over 100 lbs and still have another 100 to go. My best advice start eating as clean as possible now. Enjoy your treats, but not every day.

This has to be a lifestyle to lose the weight and keep it off.

Good luck!
  • RoughDiamondUK
    RoughDiamondUK Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I eat a lot of crap. I've lost a lot of weight. The only thing I've given up is fried food at home -- well, aside from pancakes sometimes on Shrove Tuesday, but that's just one day a year, and if I can avoid eating them then I will, because I don't enjoy them anymore. I've also cut down on takeaway food too, and I while I will still do takeaway/fried food when I'm away from home overnight/on holiday, it's very rare that I'll eat either when out and about around home now. Anything else that I like is fair game still... I just try to manage portions better than I used to, and be more aware of what I consume through the day. If anyone wants a crap-eating, non-judgemental friend... that would be me.

Note: I'm currently not logging in my diary but do log in to MFP everyday. I'll be logging in my diary again from Jan 1st... trying a little experiment to see how well/badly I do when I'm not logging every day.
  • pestopants
    Options
    I'm new too, and I feel the same way. I know I will have good days and bad, but I am planning on ending this journey healthier than I started it.
  • MissCarter79
    MissCarter79 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Sending a request! I don't like people jumping me for not eating perfect either :)
  • lovelight30
    Options
    I'm not judgmental because I have no right to judge when I weigh so much myself. I make mistakes too. So anyone that needs a support system and is willing to give one back for me, add me. :)
  • cindywomack1
    cindywomack1 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I eat chocolate and love my adult beverages. I have lost over 20 pounds and kept it off. As long as the "not so good for us" things are consumed in moderation I see no real harm. Feel free to friend me here on MFP. If you are on facebook I am Cindy Link Womack - you can friend me there, too :)
  • AckieJ
    AckieJ Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I love snickers!! Haven't had one in awhile. So now I want one really bad. :blushing:

Feel free to add me. I don't judge. I do bad things all the time. So I don't comment on others since we all eat things differently and it works for each of us in different ways.
  • Italiano7
    Italiano7 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    0 judgement here! 100% motivation feel free to add me
  • latysh
    latysh Posts: 29
    Options
    I LOVE snikers! and I eat bacon, drink apple cider and eat brownies :) Not all the time but it would have never come to my mind to comment on what someone eats even if they are little over calories. This website supposed to support people not judge!
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I would never have a friend that judges me.... Here or in my everyday life.
  • LuvHinesWard86
    LuvHinesWard86 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm really non-judgemental. If I want ice cream - chocolate etc. etc. I'm going to eat it. Feel free to add me.
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    I'm really non-judgemental. If I want ice cream - chocolate etc. etc. I'm going to eat it. Feel free to add me.

bingo!
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me -- I eat well & usually clean most of the time but if I WANT something that is not good for me, I eat it. Today I had cheetos & ice cream. I don't judge and I appreciate constructive criticism as well.
  • sbozik123456789
    sbozik123456789 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :happy:
  • LizardQueen4PointOh
    Options
    I started my journey around the same time as you - just after Thanksgiving, in my case. I'm definitely not judgemental and enjoy my sweets here and there. I'm sending you a request! :)
  • mambagirl
    mambagirl Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Damn... now I want a Snickers.

LOL!!! That;s why I TRY to stop reading peoples diaries..Cuz now I want CAKE!!!
  • mambagirl
    mambagirl Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I may comment on your diary but its not because I am harrassing you what to eat but given suggestions of what my work better. Or I may just want to give you easy recipes. That is one reason why I friend the people i do. I have gotten a smoothie recipe that fills me up in the morning better than my regular breakfast and its healthier. If you would like to friend me go right ahead. I will NEVER be mean though.

Yea,I can dig that kind of support..I will add you.I love new recipes too ;)