everyone ready for the end of the world?

Options

Replies

• sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I'll just listen to REM all day and that'll be good for me. c:
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I plan to have a bacon cheeseburger and cheese fries on the 20th just in case. Oh and a bottle of wine. :drinker:
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I can't reiterate enough that I don't actually believe that anything will occur.

However, I did ask for Thursday and Friday off from work. Namely because I work in tech support and I can only imagine the large amount of stupid I would have to deal with on "doomsday". But also because if I'm wrong I don't want to think I have to be at work the night before.

I'm going to be in a bar on Thursday at midnight, surely. I'll fill my gas tank, be sure to have some liquor on hand and maybe I'll have some awesome large meal :) I've been wanting to cook up a chicken I have in my slow cooker. Yum! Maybe some potatoes, carrots and ... other stuff? Yay :)

Oh, and a few gallon jugs of water.

... My roommate has a nice cache of guns and ammunition, too ... just in case ... haha.
  • shamansa
    shamansa Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    It's ending.
  • alapoint89
    Options
    :i personally dont think it will end i think something new will begin ZOMBIES WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!! :D dude ya im an ancient geek mywself and it doesnt say its the end of the world its just the end of a time or something like that lol idk i freaking looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove zombies tho :D that will be the cooleest thing until they wanna eat me
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    OP: It's the end of the world. Do we actually need to prepare? If so, I'm way behind.
  • Dexy_
    Dexy_ Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I don't think it will happen.

IF it does, all I can hope is that my children and I die a quick and painless death and that we never knew it happened.
  • madcat_wechanged
    Options
    What if the Mayans had a great sense of humor?:tongue:
  • VickyJo68
    VickyJo68 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Does this mean I can have cake on the 20th and no one can judge me? Don't want to die knowing I could have had that slice of cake.:laugh:

OOh go on have it, what the heck have two - but remember you'll have to work twice as hard on the treadmill on the 22nd :sad:

Vicky
  • ferrytrip
    ferrytrip Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    No I'm not ready.

I've survived hail, rain, snow, earthquakes,the coming ice age, the oil crisis, AIDS, W2K, SARS, Avian Flu, H1N1, global warming and am currently trying my best not to throw myself off my balcony due to climate change. I don't have time for zombies.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    NOOOOOO :noway:

Lemme get married first and have kids
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    I forgot I will be at a celebration on Dec. 21 which means another high calorie day for me but in case the Mayans were right, well at least I would end the world with a full stomach so I wouldn't get hungry on the spirit land. :laugh:
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE it if the world ended on the 21st! No worrying about paying off student debts and finding a real job!
  • jdforshort
    jdforshort Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I am sitting still because according to Hindu mythology we have some 470,000 + years to go before the universe refreshes itself !
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    I am always ready!
  • ImprovingEla
    ImprovingEla Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    A friend asked me the other day what I was doing on that "special" day!
    I went through my calender: Gym appointment and weight in 11 am. get my little brother for christmas over 15 pm, prepare dinner, see grandpa etc etc.

My answer: I have no time for the world to end! Sorry can this happen on another day please?
  • ferrytrip
    Options
    No!!! I still haven't found the perfect outfit :(

:laugh:
  • ferrytrip
    Options
    NOOOOOO :noway:

Lemme get married first and have kids

I can mail you the kids, do you reimburse postage?
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    The world can't end ... I haven't reached my goal weight yet.
  • ferrytrip
    Options
    I am sitting still because according to Hindu mythology we have some 470,000 + years to go before the universe refreshes itself !

Thats sounds much more civilized