your up late on the weekend, home.. and

Options
Louisianababy93
Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
your bored, your cruisin' around the forum.. you dont wanna know what someone else thinks of you, but thats the only choice until now..

be random, say anything carry a conversation or something.. like the fact say anything is also a band!

proof of music claims! lol the second one cause its kinda funny.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6AShxoqK9Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-KeHFkqFt4

or the fact that boredom is gunna kill you, well not literally...hopefully not anyway..

so, what are you doing? lol

Replies

• alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all night. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.
  • maqsmj
    maqsmj Posts: 697
    Options
    reading some stupid manga, cuz im not in the mood to go out tonight
  • Jonesie86
    Jonesie86 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Well let's see.....mother of two that I am, I naturally have no life on the weekends so I baked NY Cheesecake cookies ~ amazing ~ and cleaned the kitchen, got the girls in bed, washed my face, brushed my teeth and hopped on good ol' MFP...

In other news, I had the thought "pizza sounds good" but I live too far out for delivery and it's snowing like mad -_- Pizzaless, boozeless Saturday night!! Yay lol!
  • Louisianababy93
    Options
    Don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all night. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.

Gosh! go fix your self a quesadilla! lol. the question is, are you training to be a good cage fighter?
  • Louisianababy93
    Options
    Well let's see.....mother of two that I am, I naturally have no life on the weekends so I baked NY Cheesecake cookies ~ amazing ~ and cleaned the kitchen, got the girls in bed, washed my face, brushed my teeth and hopped on good ol' MFP...

In other news, I had the thought "pizza sounds good" but I live too far out for delivery and it's snowing like mad -_- Pizzaless, boozeless Saturday night!! Yay lol!

i have the same pizza problem! apperantly driving thirty min to deliever a pizza isnt rational! gahh! stupid delivery and its limits!
  • mrsimon302
    mrsimon302 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    ny cheesecake cookies!!? yes please! :D
  • Jonesie86
    Options
    @ Baby, yes living 25 miles out means no pizza delivery....we need to start a chain that will deliver this far.....BFE pizza at your service!! Hahahah!

@ Simon, yea..they're to die for!
  • Louisianababy93
    Options
    Jonesie- HELL YES!! That's by far the smartest thing ever!
  • mrsimon302
    Options
    and we could call it BFE delivereee.... lol
  • ynotcycle
    ynotcycle Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Still working, after a long day of dealing with people that should not be allowed to own anything containing a processor.
    It is now 1 AM.

30mg of Dexadrine so far since 5pm might get this crap done before the end of the world.

I hate Dell. They suck beyond words and piss me off because I have to deal with their angry customers. Don't buy Michael Dell's ****.

Enjoying the blissful ringing in my ears. Screwed because my best oscilloscope probe decided to die and my freq. gen is off.. wth??
    sigh.

Half a bottle of 1835 and still chugging along but I skipped dinner so it's ok right? meh, empty calories etc..

Overall I can't complain. If I didn't like electronics I would touch myself.

Those videos you linked reminded me of .. this, because they were jsut so cheesy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkbc2xliMVo
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    mmm if you only knew....
  • Louisianababy93
    Options
    lol, can we spell delivery right on the tshirts and sign though?
  • Louisianababy93
    Options
    Still working, after a long day of dealing with people that should not be allowed to own anything containing a processor.
    It is now 1 AM.

30mg of Dexadrine so far since 5pm might get this crap done before the end of the world.

I hate Dell. They suck beyond words and piss me off because I have to deal with their angry customers. Don't buy Michael Dell's ****.

Enjoying the blissful ringing in my ears. Screwed because my best oscilloscope probe decided to die and my freq. gen is off.. wth??
    sigh.

Half a bottle of 1835 and still chugging along but I skipped dinner so it's ok right? meh, empty calories etc..

Overall I can't complain. If I didn't like electronics I would touch myself.

Those videos you linked reminded me of .. this, because they were jsut so cheesy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkbc2xliMVo

haha, no you were supposed to eat dinner.

drinking rule #1.. and when i took my bar card class, they told me that if you eat greesy and high in fat food, it soaks up the alcohol..
  • Jonesie86
    Options
    "BFEEEE Delivereeeee....there in under 12 hours, or it's freeeeeee!!!" Bahahaha...ok...I may need sleep....and less sugar this late roflmfao..
  • flanchick
    flanchick Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I finally did my Christmas cards tonight and now I'm chillin watching tv (Russel Crowe - mmmmm)
  • Louisianababy93
    Options
    "BFEEEE Delivereeeee....there in under 12 hours, or it's freeeeeee!!!" Bahahaha...ok...I may need sleep....and less sugar this late roflmfao..

dang! 12 hours what the hell do our delivery guys do? stop off and sleep? lol
  • mrsimon302
    Options
    we can spell it however you'd like lol.. and nice motto!! lol lets go into business!! haha
  • Louisianababy93
    Options
    mmm if you only knew....

im scared to know.. just sayin.
  • shape_up4good
    Options
    I would order from you guys.
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    mmm if you only knew....