Boobs.

Options
It's funny how so many guys are going to click on this just because of the subject.

Anyway, so I'm wondering how many women here have reached their goal weight and lost their boobs in the process?! I haven't reached my goal weight yet and my boobs are already......not how they were before. Lol. I'm in my early 20's and I have 2 kids - a toddler and a 5 month old. I breastfed my first son for 2 weeks and could not continue. After the milk went away, my boobs started sagging a little bit but it was still like, eh, okay. With my 2nd son, I breastfed him for 3 months and stopped. Now my boobs are these deflated, ugly looking pancakes and it makes me feel like less of a woman. It just does NOT look good. I'm thinking that once I reach my goal (35lbs to go), they're not gonna look any prettier. So I'm wondering if anyone else who HAS reached their goal weight, has had any problems with boob deflation (lol) or if they noticed any change at all...? Has anyone gotten a breast lift or gotten implants after they achieved their goal weight? Would you consider getting implants/breast lift if this DID happen to you?

Btw I'm not a superficial person, I hate how fake some breast augmentations can look but at the same time, I'm considering it because I don't want to spend the rest of my life with pancakes hanging off my chest.

Aren't you glad you read this, guys? :flowerforyou:

Replies

• MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    Never have reached my goal weight. Did lose my moobs though.
  • renahendrick
    Options
    I am curious too. I have the pancake problem as well. Let me know what you find out.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Mine have gone from a G to a DD and yes, they are saggy pancakes :(
    I have to wear 2 sports bras to hold them in place

ETA: nowhere near GW yet though
  • Toya2xcel
    Toya2xcel Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I will be the first brave soul to respond. lol I have 2 kids too, 1 toddler and the other is 5 months and my story is very similar to yours. Breatfed the first for 1 month and the second for 3 months before the milk dried up. Now I have deflated boobs too lol. I guess they aren't as bad as they could be, but they aren't what they used to be either. I am also not a superficial person who was very anti-cosmetic surgery before pregnancy but pregnancy just wrecks your body especially when you have them close together. I would never get implants but i would DEF get a boob lift IF I wasn't so afraid of going under anesthesia lol
  • callmenam
    callmenam Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey- I lost quite a bit of weight before joining this site and I lost a few cup sizes of boob and I miss them. Luckily they are still reasonably sized but I had always planned to have a lift sometime in the future as gravity would take its toll. I am still planning a lift as I think they look much lower now without the extra weight in them, but I am also considering to have implants at the same time. I am going to make sure I hold my weight for a couple of years before I commit though. Don't consider myself superficial- just really liked my boobs before!
  • Junken_Diraffe
    Junken_Diraffe Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I lost 60 lbs and had small boobs to start with. The biggest I ever was was. 38C when I was nursing. I nursed my first for 9 months, and my second for 6 months. I just got measured last week and I'm a 32/34B. They're not too bad, but they do sag some. I think they don't do much because I never had much to start with!!
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I am all for people having cosmetic surgery if it improves their confidence! I don't have any boob issues but I'm looking into a procedure to get rid of these damn under eye circles!
  • RobynLB
    RobynLB Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I didn't have my boobs deflate when reaching a certain weight, but they have shrunk and deflated in the past year -- even though I am a few pounds higher than my lower weights, and I think it has more to do with LBM to body fat percentage, and maybe just getting older. I'm thinking of getting breast implants for my 30th. I never would have thought of this a few years ago because they were a nice perky full B, but now they are a sort of sad B-. I've never had big ones, and I'd kinda like to know what it feels like.

Why not make yourself happy? Is it any more superficial than all the other dozens of ways that women modify their appearance? The only major deterrent for me is the recovery time. No working out for six weeks? That sounds intolerable!
  • notyourkimmy
    notyourkimmy Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I've read a little on this subject. When you lose body fat, that includes your boobs. I'm a size A, and I'm against breast implants, so I just have to find a happy medium. Here's a link I found helpful http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122848681
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    It's funny how so many guys are going to click on this just because of the subject.

Anyway, so I'm wondering how many women here have reached their goal weight and lost their boobs in the process?! I haven't reached my goal weight yet and my boobs are already......not how they were before. Lol. I'm in my early 20's and I have 2 kids - a toddler and a 5 month old. I breastfed my first son for 2 weeks and could not continue. After the milk went away, my boobs started sagging a little bit but it was still like, eh, okay. With my 2nd son, I breastfed him for 3 months and stopped. Now my boobs are these deflated, ugly looking pancakes and it makes me feel like less of a woman. It just does NOT look good. I'm thinking that once I reach my goal (35lbs to go), they're not gonna look any prettier. So I'm wondering if anyone else who HAS reached their goal weight, has had any problems with boob deflation (lol) or if they noticed any change at all...? Has anyone gotten a breast lift or gotten implants after they achieved their goal weight? Would you consider getting implants/breast lift if this DID happen to you?

Btw I'm not a superficial person, I hate how fake some breast augmentations can look but at the same time, I'm considering it because I don't want to spend the rest of my life with pancakes hanging off my chest.

Aren't you glad you read this, guys? :flowerforyou:

I think the changes you are seeing are more due to pregnancy and breastfeeding than from weight gain and loss.

I had nice perky 38B boobs before I got pregnant for the first time 18 years ago. My son nursed for 2.5 YEARS

I went back down to a 38C before I got pregnant with my daughter, but they kinda sagged a little. I went up to a 42DD when I was nursing her ( about 8-9 months). I went down to a 38C or so..

Then I got pregnant for the third time. I got as big as 42DD again during the 2.5-3 years before he totally weaned.

I finally got back down to a 38C. Still not perky.

I don't know that I know of a single woman in my circle of friends who has had a child and kept their perky boobs.
  • Shawneb66
    Options
    Yes...I now have empty boob sacks. They are so little! I started out a 38 DDD and now I wear a 34 DDD. Huge difference in size!! Push up bras are your friend!! When I'm finished paying for 2 college educations I may have to consider surgery!

ps. I did not breast feed either one of my kids!
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,080 Member
    Options
    Well I am an a cup now...and will possibly be a b cup when I reach my goal weight, but I have always had small-ish tatas...no bigger than a c cup when preggo...I don't have saggy boobs though, so maybe I am happy with what I have. Being 38, time has been sorta kind with my boobs : )

p.s. no I have not considered a boob job, but sometimes wish I was a little bigger so I had a damn cleavage...
  • arachniagirl
    arachniagirl Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I've got pancake boobs too...pregnancy, breastfeeding, gravity and age have taken their toll. I would so get a boob job. I might not even need a lift, just enough augmentation to fill the extra skin that I have. Thing is I can't afford the surgery and don't see myself being able to anytime in the near future. But if I had the extra cash I'd do it for sure. I just buy the nicest pushup bras I can find and try not to look at them when I take my bra off.
  • it is sad , my boobs are gone gone gone. I miss them but i wont get fat again just to have them
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    I started at 263lbs with a 46 C/D cup. Now I'm down to a 34 AA (Smaller than an A, I always have to order offline :grumble: ) ...Mine look kinda deflated. If I wear a sports bra under any shirt... I could pass for a teenage boy. Of course, I haven't had any kids yet. I'm just 18, so maybe they'll grow a little once i start maintaining. I'm content with them now, though. I look at it like this : they're just boobs. They're mainly made up of fat. For their natural purpose, it doesn't matter how big or small they are. I don't let it bother me. and my guy doesn't mind it either. :bigsmile: Don't worry about it!
  • Yolanda4160
    Yolanda4160 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I am 4 pds away from my second goal weight of 150 and I lost a lot of boobage. I went from a 36D to a 34C :sad: I have two kids, never breastfeed either one. Thank goodness my husband doesn't seem to mind. But I kind of do :indifferent: I would definitely consider surgery if I had the financial means
  • lady_jessi
    lady_jessi Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Me too. lol I wear a 32 D now from a 36 H/I. I have 2 kids. You know, I don't actually want to get any cosmetic surgery at this point. Perhaps if I have another baby and they start sagging even more or just gravity as I get older. I don't know. Time will tell. For now I'm happy with my body.
  • BigRich822
    Options
    Man I clicked on the the thread for this LOL, ya got me
  • TinGirl314
    TinGirl314 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I've gone from a 46 DDD to a 40C..
    The weight lifting is helping so much though... The chest presses and stuff seem to be making them bounce back more. I guess if you build the muscle underneath it fills them out more (just like any other body part. :))

I can't do cosmetic surgery... The risk just isn't worth it to me. o.x
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    My friend had this problem she had to ave av boob job in the end :( x