Boobs.

Options

Replies

• vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    my bewbs are g.o.n.e.
    Didn't have much to begin with, though. lol!

I'd much rather look the way I look now and be bewbless.
  • buckeyegirl6973
    buckeyegirl6973 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    yes i reached my goal weight...and i really never had boobs anyways..and i always wanted to go bigger..so that was my gift to me after i lost weight. i didn't go overboard(they look natural not fake)enough just to fill me out and let me have some cleveage.i had mine done in cleveland,ohio..it hurt like hell..for about 2 weeks..but it was all worth it.
  • barbaramitchell101
    barbaramitchell101 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    first of all I am 61 years old...been overweight almost all my adult life, .....I have been on my weight loss journey for 2 years...no exercise but modifying my diet....I am 4'11", stated at 219 lbs, now at 181 lbs...I have gone from a size 20 in pants to a 18...shirt size from 2X to XL...but as for my bra size....nothing...the only change there was to move the bra hooks from maximum to the next size smaller...LOL...I STILL wear a size 42DD...I see no change in my boobs either...very saggy....as for what to do about it...we will see when I reach my goal, and whether I am financially about to address this...if not, I won't worry about it
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    It's funny how so many guys are going to click on this just because of the subject.

Anyway, so I'm wondering how many women here have reached their goal weight and lost their boobs in the process?! I haven't reached my goal weight yet and my boobs are already......not how they were before. Lol. I'm in my early 20's and I have 2 kids - a toddler and a 5 month old. I breastfed my first son for 2 weeks and could not continue. After the milk went away, my boobs started sagging a little bit but it was still like, eh, okay. With my 2nd son, I breastfed him for 3 months and stopped. Now my boobs are these deflated, ugly looking pancakes and it makes me feel like less of a woman. It just does NOT look good. I'm thinking that once I reach my goal (35lbs to go), they're not gonna look any prettier. So I'm wondering if anyone else who HAS reached their goal weight, has had any problems with boob deflation (lol) or if they noticed any change at all...? Has anyone gotten a breast lift or gotten implants after they achieved their goal weight? Would you consider getting implants/breast lift if this DID happen to you?

Btw I'm not a superficial person, I hate how fake some breast augmentations can look but at the same time, I'm considering it because I don't want to spend the rest of my life with pancakes hanging off my chest.

Aren't you glad you read this, guys? :flowerforyou:

I think you posted "Boobs" as a standalone word knowing that guys would click. If you had been more specific about boobs in the subject, fewer men would have clicked.
  • jothekid
    jothekid Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Not a pic thread? Boooooooooooobs!! :wink:
  • mdmcmillen
    mdmcmillen Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I concur... Boobs.
  • tonyamariepierce
    tonyamariepierce Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    i am very top heavy, but did lose quite a bit of tissue. they sag but the skin is still there so i still have to wear a large cup bra to fit it into. i am going to have the surgery soon. i never thought i would do it , but i have lost 100 pounds and want to feel good about my body. i do recommend pushups( the ones on the ground, not talking about the bras now) i try for 100 a day, 10 at a time. it does tighten the muscles around the breast and i have had a lot of people ask me if i have had a lift, since starting the pushups. i do also recommend the pushup bras, i love victorias secret and they will fit you for the perfect size and look
  • RobynLB
    RobynLB Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    i am very top heavy, but did lose quite a bit of tissue. they sag but the skin is still there so i still have to wear a large cup bra to fit it into. i am going to have the surgery soon. i never thought i would do it , but i have lost 100 pounds and want to feel good about my body. i do recommend pushups( the ones on the ground, not talking about the bras now) i try for 100 a day, 10 at a time. it does tighten the muscles around the breast and i have had a lot of people ask me if i have had a lift, since starting the pushups. i do also recommend the pushup bras, i love victorias secret and they will fit you for the perfect size and look

I totally actually recommend pushups for strength, but I didn't have any boob issues UNTIL I started doing a lot of them... so I wouldn't recommend them for better boobs -- you may get the opposite effect.
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to be flat chested again...good-bye man boobs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MommaDalton
    Options
    thanks everyone for your honest replies :happy: yes, my boobs definitely changed after both pregnancies, i don't think its because of losing weight at all...i went from a 36C to a DD and now im at 34C. i always told myself i would never ever get a boob job but now im considering it. it would really help boost my self esteem and maybe i wouldn't mind taking my clothes off in front of my husband with the light on for a change. LOL im kidding!!!.....kind of. :grumble:

if you've had a boob job, would you mind sharing how much it costs with or without insurance, what the pain was like (although, i've had 2 rough c-sections and i think i could handle it just fine), and how long it took to fully recover? also, does it feel weird? meaning, do they feel fake to you or do they feel pretty natural? just wondering :) thanks :flowerforyou:
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    I have always been busty, and despite breastfeeding three babies, and for almost a year for two of them, and losing the weight, I am still quite busty, at a 32GG, I have to say they are not as pert as they once were, but they are not half bad for a woman my age with the weight loss and breastfeeding, I am not sure if breast implants are something I would consider as I am so top heavy as it is, but I would like a bit of a general tidy up, although I am told by the man in my life that they are fine as they are and as he is a leg man anyway, so is not that bothered.
  • livinglife72
    Options
    I loved being preggo that was the only time I had any boobs,at all,its so sad......Anyway I am not at my goal weight but Iam in favor of anything that makes you feel better and if thats what it takes thats what I will do.I allways wanted to have big ones any way!!LOL
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone for your honest replies :happy: yes, my boobs definitely changed after both pregnancies, i don't think its because of losing weight at all...i went from a 36C to a DD and now im at 34C. i always told myself i would never ever get a boob job but now im considering it. it would really help boost my self esteem and maybe i wouldn't mind taking my clothes off in front of my husband with the light on for a change. LOL im kidding!!!.....kind of. :grumble:

Hubby is a boob man, for sure. But he has told me several times that as long as there is enough there that he could smother between them, he is happy. I'm betting your hubby feels the same way...
  • beduffbrickie
    beduffbrickie Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I am a massive fan of boobs, thought id just put that out there!
  • bradwwood
    bradwwood Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    It's funny how so many guys are going to click on this just because of the subject.

Guilty :blushing:

No, not really :frown:
  • petersonabt
    petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I went from a 40/38 D to a 34A I still have 13lbs till I hit my goal...praying I don't loose anymore boob! lol.
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I have an 11 month old little boy. I'm just half a pound away from my goal weight, and my boobs have gotten a lot smaller. I wouldn't sat they're pancakes, but they've gone down a full cup size and are a little saggy and sad, lol. Eh, whatev. I'd rather have mosquito bites than the fat @ss and thunder thighs I just lost, so it's a trade-off. :smile:
  • xscarletXbegoniasx
    Options

Anyway, so I'm wondering how many women here have reached their goal weight and lost their boobs in the process?! I haven't reached my goal weight yet and my boobs are already......not how they were before. Lol. I'm in my early 20's and I have 2 kids - a toddler and a 5 month old. I breastfed my first son for 2 weeks and could not continue. After the milk went away, my boobs started sagging a little bit but it was still like, eh, okay. With my 2nd son, I breastfed him for 3 months and stopped. Now my boobs are these deflated, ugly looking pancakes and it makes me feel like less of a woman. It just does NOT look good. I'm thinking that once I reach my goal (35lbs to go), they're not gonna look any prettier. So I'm wondering if anyone else who HAS reached their goal weight, has had any problems with boob deflation (lol) or if they noticed any change at all...? Has anyone gotten a breast lift or gotten implants after they achieved their goal weight? Would you consider getting implants/breast lift if this DID happen to you?

Btw I'm not a superficial person, I hate how fake some breast augmentations can look but at the same time, I'm considering it because I don't want to spend the rest of my life with pancakes hanging off my chest.

Its sad but you are doomed! I too have 2 kids, and am in my early 20's. Lifting heavy will "perk" them up a little bit but nothing exciting. I have flirted with the idea of implants but I dont know, I am with the father of my children, he loves me a lot no matter what and I think I'm too scared to go through with the surgery. I currently have a size c but they are the weird deflated pancake look
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    I find it more amusing that so many women would be interested in a topic titled "boobs".
  • ChadB74
    ChadB74 Posts: 128 Member
    Options

Guilty :blushing: