Boobs.

Options

Replies

• liesevanlingen
    liesevanlingen Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    . My husband says he doesn't get what all the fuss about "saggy" breasts is. They're breasts, right? Then he's good with that. Guys don't care about these things nearly as much as women do. And for the record, I'm 41, have four children and nursed all of them for progressively longer times. (4 months with my oldest, 18 months with my youngest) So, don't talk to me about your droopy darlings.
    I hardly even HAD breasts until I got pregnant and then they sort of exploded onto the scene out of nowhere, impressing the heck out of me and my husband. So I do hope I have something left when I finish losing weight.
  • fizzletto
    fizzletto Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I've lost 36lbs, and I have reached my original goal weight now.

My boobs have gone down from a 34DD to a 28DD. So they have gotten MUCH smaller.

For people who have problems with bra sizes, 28DD boobs are roughly equivalent in SIZE to 34B boobs, so in simpler terms I've gone down 3 cup sizes.

But obviously, the actual cup letter of my bra hasn't gone down, because I have lost fat from around my ribcage as well as just my breasts, so they have stayed proportional to my frame. They have decreased in size quite a lot though.

For all these people saying "I've gone from a C to an A" or "DD to a B", you probably haven't, because you're not taking into account the fact that your band size will have gone down as well.
  • NorthernApe
    NorthernApe Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Breasts can be great in many forms, don't let the memory of what you think you may have had, or what you think you currently have discourage you. I'm sure plenty men would find you attractive (who ever is reading this). And YES I did click on this thread because of the title Boobs, but also because I was curious about the discussion.

This is my first post on the forums, I am an extremely large guy desperately trying to lose weight. And yes.. I have man boobs.

And yes... I will regret making this post the moment I submit it.

I have noticed some changes in my body, and those close to me have noticed them as well. One of the things noticed is my chest, thankfully.

Most people are very critical of their own outward appearance, and we all have things about our selves we dislike. It's important to remember that, if you have someone, to trust and accept how they may feel about you and try use that to project a more positive "self" appearance.

If you can.. sometimes it's not always that easy though.
  • gish27
    gish27 Posts: 78
    Options
    note to self.my next girlfriend will be barred from every going on a diet :)
  • Morningstar93
    Options
    MY SOLUTION.
    I did reach my goal weight and lost a fair bit of boob, it was a lot to me.. however it is important to remember you will be more in proportion with your body, it did affect me at first and I was very unhappy to be 19 and paranoid about sagging and that I was so much smaller as before they were my best asset, now I have many more good assets from the weight-loss.. including a big smile :smile: I am still working on my girls but what I have found that helps is exercise, the best I have found is using an inner thigh master, but holding it and pushing the bars together using your arms/shoulders/pec muscles you can see it working as everytime you push the bars together the girls go up.. they have gotten a little better and I think with more time they will improve much more. I am also interested in the effects of swimming breast stroke on them, but have no current access to a pool.. hope this helps :flowerforyou: good luck, but in the end boobs are boobs. keep smiling :happy:
  • SnazzyTraveller
    SnazzyTraveller Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Noooooo.... I read the first few replies and couldn't read any further. This would provide all too "good" of an excuse to not keep going! I guess we all just have to hope for the best, girls. Lol
  • twright513
    Options
    For boob - size never matters. All boobs are equally good. I'd never discriminate!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    It's funny how so many guys are going to click on this just because of the subject.
    Guys? What about the girls who click on this just because of the subject?

*disappointed*
  • twright513
    Options
    It's funny how so many guys are going to click on this just because of the subject.
    Guys? What about the girls who click on this just because of the subject?

*disappointed*

I'm ashamed and disappointed that one would judge for something like this - as I stated above, I'd never judge based on breast size - that's just so silly!!
  • petersonabt
    petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Hey girls,

First off, I'm a boob fan too, I can't help it, guy thing I guess

That said, and maybe this is different for other guys, but I bet a lot would agree with me...

Two things

1. Boob size doesn't define you
    2. I'd rather see you fit with A or B, or whatever, cups, over 50 pounds over weight with DD's

Just some brutal honesty, and I know it sucks.... We notice the 50lbs before the A's on a fit chick

(I know I'm setting myself up to get flamed here. Please know I'm speaking from a gut reaction genetic sort of level, and I know it isn't right or fair to judge a girl based on some extra lbs)

lol. I would rather be a fit A cup then my FAT D cup for sure!! :D honesty hurts sometimes..but sooooo true!
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I still have large breasts, but they are somewhat deflated now. I would kill for implants!! I also had 2 kids and breastfed them. Gaining and losing large amounts of weight over the span of 10 years didn't help my mammaries any. :ohwell:
  • jbobb15
    jbobb15 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Happy just to hear that other people have pancake boobs too. Thanks for posting!
  • Jpinpoint
    Jpinpoint Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Yes...I now have empty boob sacks. They are so little! I started out a 38 DDD and now I wear a 34 DDD. Huge difference in size!! Push up bras are your friend!! When I'm finished paying for 2 college educations I may have to consider surgery!

ps. I did not breast feed either one of my kids!

38-34 is the around your body.

The DDD is the cup size.

So I'm missing where there is a HUGE difference. I'd think that 38 to 34 gives you an hourglass curve but the boobs are still huge.

I'm a 38 D. I've gone up to a 42 D. I still have big boobs, my figure has just pulled in more, haven't lost a cup size.
  • HoneyRiot
    HoneyRiot Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I agree with the others who have said this already: Chest exercises (i.e. strength training) will definitely help out the boobs. I am overweight and even when I first started doing chest exercises, I noticed my boobs getting perkier. It's probably because what pregnancy does to the core - stretches the muscles and weakens others that causes the boobs to lose their shape. Obviously, they may never go back to being quite what they were, but you may get some improvement.

I haven't had any kids, nor am I near my target weight. I've always had big boobs though for my body shape. I am actually looking forward to them shrinking to ease my back issues..LOL
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Yes...I now have empty boob sacks. They are so little! I started out a 38 DDD and now I wear a 34 DDD. Huge difference in size!! Push up bras are your friend!! When I'm finished paying for 2 college educations I may have to consider surgery!

ps. I did not breast feed either one of my kids!

38-34 is the around your body.

The DDD is the cup size.

So I'm missing where there is a HUGE difference. I'd think that 38 to 34 gives you an hourglass curve but the boobs are still huge.

I'm a 38 D. I've gone up to a 42 D. I still have big boobs, my figure has just pulled in more, haven't lost a cup size.

The cup size changes with the band size. A 38 D cup has much more volume than the cup of a 32 D.

ETA: for example, a 34D cup volume is very similar to a 36C cup.
  • wonderstruck91
    wonderstruck91 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Not as dramatic as some other ladies but I went from a 36D at my heaviest to a 32C now at my lightest. I actually am more happy with how they look now ...
  • bellynbeard
    Options
    Congrats on the moob loss Milo, hoping for some chestical shrinkage myself ..
  • MommaDalton
    Options
    . My husband says he doesn't get what all the fuss about "saggy" breasts is. They're breasts, right? Then he's good with that. Guys don't care about these things nearly as much as women do. And for the record, I'm 41, have four children and nursed all of them for progressively longer times. (4 months with my oldest, 18 months with my youngest) So, don't talk to me about your droopy darlings.
    I hardly even HAD breasts until I got pregnant and then they sort of exploded onto the scene out of nowhere, impressing the heck out of me and my husband. So I do hope I have something left when I finish losing weight.

don't worry, i won't be messaging you any time soon about "my droopy darlings".
  • SLRamirez2012
    Options
    I am in my ealry 20's with two kids as well. I am smaller now than I was before I got pregnant with either of them. And I am at my goal weight. I didn't have very much boob to loose in the first place... luckily my hubby is an *kitten* man so we are good.. I WILL get a boob job some day though,
  • gauchogirl
    gauchogirl Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Not at goal weight yet, but they are already not pretty (I'm 45, have always been large-breasted and nursed all three kids.) I already know I'm getting a reduction/lift sometime when I'm done. Tired of tucking them into my belt. Just kidding. sort of.