Peanut butter makes you FAT!!

Options
124»

Replies

• blues4miles
    blues4miles Posts: 1,481 Member
    Options
    Did you ever stop to think that you simply gained muscle in the last few minutes? :bigsmile:

This^^, also maybe you are not eating enough peanut butter and then your body went in to STARVATION MODE. Just sayin'. :wink:
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
  • BeautyBMe
    BeautyBMe Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter knocked me up too.

That *kitten*...

LOL
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    i find that things high in fiber create a lot of "hot air" inside of me and I weigh less because of it!

i find that if i take a deep breath before stepping on the scale, i weigh more.

science is hard.
  • stephross88
    stephross88 Posts: 846 Member
    Options

That *kitten*...

Blahahaha
  • MusicInMyHeart
    Options

That *kitten*...

LMFAO! :laugh:
  • hiker359
    hiker359 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    *gasps* Oh my god, 28 grams are in an ounce! You gained the weight of the food you ate. That's it! I'm never eating again!
  • stephross88
    stephross88 Posts: 846 Member
    Options

OMG! Extra funny!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Now I'm craving peanut butter.
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    If you ate a pound of apples you'd gain a pound.

Food has mass. So whether you are holding a pound of apples in your hands or in your stomach, that mass will be reflected when you step on the scale. Luckily, with apples, a lot of that weight is water and undigestable cellulose, neither of which can be turned into fat. So, given enough time most of that mass will pass when you use the restroom. Thus, you will not have gained a pound of fat by eating a pound of apples.
  • sallydurkin
    sallydurkin Posts: 211 Member
    Options

That *kitten*...

And because you're always so sweet (like chocolate) i'd be careful you don't give birth to a Peanut Butter Cup

That would be rather interesting....

I guess it would give a whole new meaning to mothers eating their offspring????
  • StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    *snort* (too funny, the whole thing)
  • iorahkwano
    iorahkwano Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    This one time, I drank a glass of water while I was standing on the scale snd I gained 2lbs. So I cut water from my diet because it makes me fat.......
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options

That *kitten*...

safe to assume it just wasnt plain peanutbutter.....but with nuts

made me LOL!
  • nhradeuce
    nhradeuce Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    i find that if i take a deep breath before stepping on the scale, i weigh more.

science is hard.
    You should warm the air with a hair dryer first. Then you will weigh less. Duh.
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Oh no, I just ate peanut butter on toast! :sad:

How many pieces?!? That's an ounce per slice plus the peanut butter!

I eat peanut butter a lot - a few times a week. I put a VERY THIN layer on my toast a few times a week and i'm fine. PB is good fat, and who weighs them selves right after they eat? that's a complete no no and not a true weight gain. Your body hasnt even had time to digest it correctly.
    your weigh ins should be consistent. same day, same time, same clothes - once a week.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    I just ate two tablespoons (33g since I measured on my food scale) and immediately gained an ounce! What's up with that? :angry:

Is this serious?

33g is ~1oz so thats why you gained weight!

No, I'm serious. The other day I ate a quarter pound burger and gained like... a quarter of a pound.

That is ridiculous. Once you chew it up, it turns to mush and mush weighs more by volume than fat, so you should have gained at least half a pound.
  • bagge72
    bagge72 Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    I actually found that if I only eat while I'm taking a dump that I never gain weight! You should try that! 1tbsp in 4 out, you will be at your goal weight in no time!
  • bagge72
    bagge72 Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    I just ate a whole jar of peanut butter and lost $3.59. Explain THAT?

I don't know, did you eat it in the store as you were buying it, or did they not make you pay until you actually ate it? Those are the only ways I could see this scenario happening.