what do you want to do when you reach your goal weight?

Options
I want to buy a bikini and then go swimming. Even if it is at the gym! I have 16 more pounds to go! Then in the summer I want to walk around on the beach in that bikini! Its been about 8 years since I've worn even a bathing suite of any kind. My husband thinks I could wear one now but I don't feel that confident to wear one quite yet. Once I hit my goal weight I will you can bet on that!! Might even get up the nerve to post a photo... nah not that daring :blushing:

Replies

• cue_chik
    cue_chik Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I want to go buy the sexiest, body hugging dress I can find, a pair of "*BEEP* me" high heels.. and hit the town!
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    I want to go buy the sexiest, body hugging dress I can find, a pair of "*BEEP* me" high heels.. and hit the town!

great idea! Wish I could walk in heels like that. Its been ages. I can't wait to fit back into my pencil skirts. I have quite a few in all different lengths and materials/colors etc.
  • Ashleyyyb93
    Options
    I want to buy a bikini, go on holiday, and walk across the beach without worrying about my figure :) x x
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Start weight lifting to gain back all of the muscle I've lost and maybe start saving for surgery to remove all the extra skin that will be drooping off of me.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    I plan on maintaining for a short time (to ensure I've found my maintenance) and then try to bulk up, ideally to 200lbs LBM if I can (probably will take some time and/or multiple cycles).
  • mowree
    mowree Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I want to buy a nice pair of jeans that fit (and flatter). Not too tight. I don't like tight jeans. I like them lose, but not baggy.
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    Options
    Start weight lifting to gain back all of the muscle I've lost and maybe start saving for surgery to remove all the extra skin that will be drooping off of me.

Good plan! I'm sure you'll be able to do that and you'll look great!
  • pixtotts
    pixtotts Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    buy a wetsuit and go learn to water ski to shut up all the people who keep on at me to have a go...
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    Options
    I want to buy a nice pair of jeans that fit (and flatter). Not too tight. I don't like tight jeans. I like them lose, but not baggy.

I love jeans that have stretch to them. They fit snug but you can still move without feeling like you can't breath. Mid rise jeans are also my requirement in jeans. That combined with a some what elastic material and I don't get that muffin top thing going on. High rise look too much like mom jeans. Too low and I feel like I'm showing too much or about to lose my pants lol
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    Options
    buy a wetsuit and go learn to water ski to shut up all the people who keep on at me to have a go...

I'm scared to death to water ski. If you have to nerve to do it you go girl!! My husband keeps saying its great blah blah blah.....NO THANK YOU!!! :noway:
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    Options
    I want to buy a bikini, go on holiday, and walk across the beach without worrying about my figure :) x x

Same here!
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    Options
    I plan on maintaining for a short time (to ensure I've found my maintenance) and then try to bulk up, ideally to 200lbs LBM if I can (probably will take some time and/or multiple cycles).

good plan! I'm sure you'll be able to do that.
  • KarenJean91
    KarenJean91 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Buy new clothes!
  • sambee7
    Options
    Buy a really nice pair of jeans - haven't wanted to invest in a really good pair but am finally on my way :)
  • kalyn_QT
    kalyn_QT Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    i have about 30-40more pounds left to go. if i reach that by the summer i am getting the cutest swimsuit i see...if not, im still getting one just show off my hard work (it just won't be AS skimpy). and i am buying myself a super hot black little dress.
  • BigDnSW
    BigDnSW Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Keep it off, tone up, eat healthy and exercise, go to a batting cage, walk upstream with my favorite flyrod in hand, do something very special for my wife who has stuck by my side, finish off some bucket lists, and buy clothes cuz I ain't buying till I'm there. Am I asking too much...nah! Good luck to everyone, but I'm not going to buy me a bikini or short dress...maybe a kilt.
  • kmorganlfc
    kmorganlfc Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I want to start proper running training to try and achieve decent times. I used to do 10ks in around 41 mins many years ago, so getting within 5-10mins of that would be great.
  • Soulshaa
    Soulshaa Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I want to wear the latest fashions, & look good wearing it.
    I'd also go swimming in public.
  • Ejourneys
    Ejourneys Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    Master the fine art of maintenance!
  • notyourkimmy
    notyourkimmy Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I got to my goal weight, Now I'm working on gaining muscle. I also want to go clothes shopping.