you look so amazing!!
  • Waszo
    Waszo Posts: 41
    Options
    Good job & a very pretty smile.
  • gabriellejayde
    gabriellejayde Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    omg. WHen I scrolled down i was shocked at your after pics!!! what a difference!! you don't even look like the same person. Great job!!
  • Ghette
    Ghette Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Glowing you are! You look amazing. Thanks for taking your life back and showing us the results.:drinker:
  • Michshellars
    Options
    Looking terrific, and so glad you no longer have diabetes and that your health seems to be back on track. Congrats!!!
  • wannadance
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing, and so so happy! You should be very proud of yourself :flowerforyou:
  • 19bulldog60
    19bulldog60 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Amazing....and scary! While reading your topic I would have thought you were 50-60 years old, I was shocked to see you are only 27. Inspiring, thanks for sharing and congratulations in taking control.
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    WOW! You have made an amazing transformation. Thank you for sharing your pictures as well as your story in regards to health and wellness!
  • VictoriaFitness2010
    Options
    Wow! Wow! Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing work!!! Funny how taking care of our bodies from the inside can impact our total being! Great work!
  • NobodyInParticular
    NobodyInParticular Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Wow, wow, wow. All that needs to be said.
  • sambee7
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Extremely admirable :)
  • DeborahBatewell
    DeborahBatewell Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    congrats! You look amazing.:drinker:
  • dingo150
    Options
    Thank you for your inspiring photos and story. Glad to see now only that you look fantastic, but that you are much healthier too.
  • hrls83
    hrls83 Posts: 46
    Options
    wow Congrats! you look great!
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    As you can see from all the posts we are all amazed and proud of you. Your path has been filled with so many trials and tribulations and yet you have overcome them, very inspirational. Thank you for sharing.
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, well done
  • Lincolnlady217
    Lincolnlady217 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    WOW, you look so fit and happy! Fabulous result for all your hard work, congratulations! :D
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you there are no words.
  • donnaw3kids
    donnaw3kids Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    WOW IS ALL I GOT! JUST WOW! way to go!
  • lorcart
    lorcart Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Holy amazement Batman!!! You have done FANTASTIC! I have a question. Has your new lifestyle improved your Chrone's symtoms dramatically? I have a friend with it and I was just wondering.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!