110lbs lost before & after, pic heavy @ goal weight

Options

Replies

• christjoy07
    christjoy07 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting your story! You look amazing. I am a nurse and I know first hand how crippling chronic illnesses like diabetes and Chron's disease can be. WTG!
  • baker150
    baker150 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Great work!
  • JenMarie8781
    JenMarie8781 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    This is one of the BEST before and after posts I have seen. You look like a different person! And you look so happy! Congratulations!
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic!!!

Thank you, I've been feeling kinda blahhh about my journey all week but now that I 've seen your pics ( similar SW and GW and height) I'm thrilled. Really hope I look as good as you do when I'm done!!
  • bluechip777
    bluechip777 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Bravo!!!

so tell us, how exciting is it looking back at how far you have come??!!
  • Rebirth08
    Rebirth08 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are like a brand new person!
  • 79BigGirlBeauty
    79BigGirlBeauty Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look awesome and really "happy."
  • montanadanni
    montanadanni Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Bravo!!!

so tell us, how exciting is it looking back at how far you have come??!!

gosh it is so hard to look back and see my old photo's. i tear up every time i see my old self, i don't even see myself in that person anymore...
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    OMGosh! You look AMAZING! And I love your smile.
  • AnnaVee84
    AnnaVee84 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    What an incredible journey, and an amazing inspiratiom!! Thanks for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • ColletteNicole
    ColletteNicole Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    wow!!! you are amazing and such an inspiration!! Congrats!! you look beautiful! :)
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    You look Soooo good!! Congratulations!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    WELL DONE! You look amazing! I too have lost 110 pounds and I KNOW the road you've traveled. BRAVO! :drinker:
  • MalindaLeigh714
    MalindaLeigh714 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Wow truly amazing. My husband has severe Crohn's disease so I understand the issues associated with that is A LOT to deal with not to mention all the other things.
  • dadov8
    Options
    Keep it going! Fantastic transformation!
  • Cinflo58
    Cinflo58 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Amazing. it sounds like you have been to hell and came back kicking *kitten*! You look great! You had such good before pictures. Like you knew that you could do it and you did. Thank you for sharing the before and after pictures. I love seeing such good results with hard work that you did on your own.
  • montanadanni
    montanadanni Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    thank you all for such kind and amazing comments:) you all just made my day, i hope i can pay this forward by giving you all hope and i am starting classes to become an RN:) i want to help others with medical conditions!
  • TrishPretti
    TrishPretti Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    WHEW!!! THANK YOU!!
  • wendygutie
    wendygutie Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    You look great! congratulations!
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Wow. I am 5'5" and look nothing close to you, and I am around 141. You look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!