Replies

• doughboy
    doughboy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    awesome!!
  • doughboy
    doughboy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just wondering if you have any secrets on how to not eat in the evening!! My worst time :(
  • FitzyFitzpatrick
    FitzyFitzpatrick Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You're our poster child for taking charge of your life. Good job.
  • darcy2102
    darcy2102 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    The smile on your face says it all. Congrats!!!
  • noriri
    noriri Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! Congratulations, you look amazing!
  • Rachielous
    Rachielous Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I look at a lot of these types of posts and they always make me say 'wow' but this one has taken the 'wow' factor to the extreme!!!

Your look AMAZING.
  • ferrytrip
    ferrytrip Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Who are you and what did you do with the woman in the light blue shirt?
    Seriously, great job - you should be very proud of yourself.
  • jforciare
    Options
    Just wondering if you have any secrets on how to not eat in the evening!! My worst time :(

I recently found a new treat to get me by those bad times! Werther's Original Sugar Free. A bag of them costs about two to three dollars for 25 pieces. You can have 5 of them at only 40 calories for all! I rarely have five during my bad times. The key is to suck on them and resist the temptation of biting them. Look 'em up in the database to get other facts about them, I didn't find anything else that would keep me from them. I think the sugar free type taste as good as the original. mmmm
  • keelz2010
    Options
    Woo you look gorgeous! Nice work!
  • lydt5880
    lydt5880 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You have done an absolutely amazing job!
  • croz1007
    Options
    AWESOME! That is fantastic to hear! Such a super story and I'm excited for you. So many great thing are ahead of you. You are looking great, feeling great, and doing great things! WOW...keep up the healthy lifestyle!
  • montanadanni
    montanadanni Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    WELL DONE! You look amazing! I too have lost 110 pounds and I KNOW the road you've traveled. BRAVO! :drinker:

congrats!
    we have a very common kinship:) losing that much weight changes every aspect of your life
  • montanadanni
    montanadanni Posts: 184 Member
    Options

In the evening I make sure to get in a good size dinner with lots of protein. Protein keeps you full longer. I also carry around a glass of water or gatorade with limited healthy snacks. I only snack till 8pm then after that, whenever I get a craving I drink my water. Most of the time its just my body saying it wants water not food.
  • xceptional1
    xceptional1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    :happy: You look amazing!! What an accomplishment!!!
  • heypurdy
    heypurdy Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Amazing journey. You look great!
  • lukester19
    lukester19 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Remarkable transformation! You look so vibrant and full of energy.
  • karibj2010
    karibj2010 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!!! Great job :happy:
  • sdreed25
    sdreed25 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    WOW just WOW! Awesome job! Shame about all the problems but where you got now with you hard work..... A M A Z I N G
  • cajungirltx
    cajungirltx Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss. You look GREAT!!!
  • cassiepv
    cassiepv Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Amazing job !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!