110lbs lost before & after, pic heavy @ goal weight

Options

Replies

• Meghann218
    Meghann218 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job...you look great. Congrats!
  • GeorgieLove708
    GeorgieLove708 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great work!
  • chrome_princess
    chrome_princess Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. You have so much to be proud of. :)
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    You look very beautiful, happy and healthy! Great seeing people overcoming health problems. I banished my type 2 and high bp whilst having chronic fatigue and liver surgery... Sometimes I feel ill never get to goal so this is great to see x
  • countrymom1
    countrymom1 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You look so great! You also look very happy with yourself! YAY! Thanks for the inspiration!!
  • hopsonc24
    hopsonc24 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    HOLY COW!!! Job amazingly well done!!!
  • officegirl27
    officegirl27 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look wonderful!!!
  • All that and you are such a young person! You look fantastic. Congrats on having the courage under all those obstacles to turn your health around and lost weight too. Continued success to you. I am inspired!
  • Loula124
    Loula124 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You are stunning. Amazing job and how wonderful that your health is so improved.
  • xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Some days I feel like my little goal of 35 lbs is impossible... and you.. You look amazing! Thanks for sharing, I needed the motivation!
  • deanna418
    deanna418 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • dana8121
    dana8121 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Great Job! You are such an inspiraton!!
  • tracygolden
    tracygolden Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Congrats..............u beat all odds! Wonderful for you! I am hoping your story will inspired my daughter who needs to loose 100 pounds! Thanks!
  • dantrick
    dantrick Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    damn that is amazing. you did an awesome job. you look like two different people. congrats!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Wow. Outstanding transformation!!!
  • BethanyRTS
    Options
    Congratulations! You did fantastic!!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,304 Member
    Options
    Beyond your amazing weigh loss transformation. your smile in your after pictures says it more than anything. You wear happy well. Congratulations on the new you.:flowerforyou:
  • montanadanni
    montanadanni Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    You look very beautiful, happy and healthy! Great seeing people overcoming health problems. I banished my type 2 and high bp whilst having chronic fatigue and liver surgery... Sometimes I feel ill never get to goal so this is great to see x

you can do it, sometimes it take more effort on our part but it is totally possible. we don't have the easy road that is for sure:)
  • casswash2400
    casswash2400 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Wow that so amazing and I'm so happy for you!
  • RobinH66
    RobinH66 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Dang! Good for you! You obviously worked very hard. I am so glad you FEEL better!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!