110lbs lost before & after, pic heavy @ goal weight

Options

Replies

• PReiss828
    PReiss828 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Those of us on this weight loss journey know what a struggle it can be. You have persevered through many difficulties and came out on top...thank you so much for sharing your story and pictures...you are an inspiration....
  • AloyMomNwife
    AloyMomNwife Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You look soooo happy!!! You must feel so proud of yourself! Beautiful transformation! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!!
  • MasterKat
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!:happy:
  • KJLIII
    KJLIII Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring!! I have a MFPal with many of the same symptoms, and it is SO WONDERFUL to see your transformation!! Thank you for sharing - and can you fill us in on any more of the situation with your Crohns and Celiac disease? Are you still having problems with this? You say you are on meds - does that enable you to eat differently? Would love to see your diary... And how active have you been??

So many questions... but WOW, girl !! You ROCK !! Thanks so much for posting this...

.:flowerforyou: .
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations on your success.
  • nik_ghelani
    Options
    I can see more confidence on ur face in your after pics......
  • JosieJo2000
    JosieJo2000 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hubba hubba!!! Great work, you should be so proud :)
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    You truly do not even look like the same person! WOW! Thank you for sharing your story and your accomplishments with us :) You are very inspiring.
  • montanadanni
    montanadanni Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Holy amazement Batman!!! You have done FANTASTIC! I have a question. Has your new lifestyle improved your Chrone's symtoms dramatically? I have a friend with it and I was just wondering.

yes medication and eating right has helped it dramatically. also eating now gluten helps it not get so irritated.
  • montanadanni
    Options
    Very inspiring!! I have a MFPal with many of the same symptoms, and it is SO WONDERFUL to see your transformation!! Thank you for sharing - and can you fill us in on any more of the situation with your Crohns and Celiac disease? Are you still having problems with this? You say you are on meds - does that enable you to eat differently? Would love to see your diary... And how active have you been??

So many questions... but WOW, girl !! You ROCK !! Thanks so much for posting this...

.:flowerforyou: .

celiac's is handled by eating no gluten there is no real medication to solve this problem but crohns has improved now that i am putting healthier food in me. also i eat pretty clean. i shoot my own meat (elk, deer, antelope) so nothing is added to my meat and i love love love fresh steamed veggies, i could eat them all day. i also take a pro-biotic and eat yogurt everyday, this has help a lot! predisone is my crohns med.
  • dthreeus
    dthreeus Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Outstanding! Truly puts things in perspective.
  • Larisonlj
    Larisonlj Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look fantastic and SO happy, but especially congrats on the changes you made to your health! Great job, be very proud of what you did for you!
  • slowly_changing12
    slowly_changing12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    you look great!!!!! and you also look so happy!!!!! congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 84woolf
    84woolf Posts: 153
    Options
    asd;flasfj. a-m-a-z-i-n-g
  • mistakenidentity
    mistakenidentity Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Your story is just what I needed to motivate me to keep on the path that I'm on! Thank you for sharing!
  • tequilasunris3
    Options
    You look awesome. How tall are you btw?
  • montanadanni
    Options
    You look awesome. How tall are you btw?

5'5"
  • Smallz13
    Options
    you are so amazing!!! inspiring hun great job!!!
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic!
  • stehmari
    stehmari Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    WOW! I'm speechless!
    Such hard work and determination it must have took to fight through the adversity. You kicked butt girl! AMAZING!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!