4222012155553iwsmt.jpeg
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    a dog with a good owner.......
  • xgg2rs
    xgg2rs Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    A Cheetah. I got to see one run at the Cincinnati zoo last year, was the coolest thing I have ever seen in my lifetime.
  • choochoobell
    choochoobell Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Any of my 3 poodles
  • lizic44
    lizic44 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    A Jellifish
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    A beloved housecat.

Definitely this. Free rent, food, and chin scratches, plus speed and agility! What's more to want out of life?
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Lion or a galapagos tortoise.
  • robpett2001
    robpett2001 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Hippopotamus. NOBODY messes with a hippopotamus, not even a crocodile. They look lazy, cute, dopey, even cuddly...but they'll kick your *kitten*. And who wouldn't want to be "retromingent". I learned a new word tonight...I need to find an opportunity to use "retromingent"...

From Wikipedia:
    Due to their ill temperament and great size, adult hippopotamus are not usually subject to predation by other animals, except humans. Hippos are also very aggressive towards humans, whom they commonly attack whether in boats or on land with no apparent provocation.[59] They are widely considered to be one of the most dangerous large animals in Africa.[60][61]

To mark territory, hippos spin their tails while defecating to distribute their excrement over a greater area.[62] Likely for the same reason, hippos are retromingent – that is, they urinate backwards.
  • stretch0823
    stretch0823 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Lion....King of the Jungle!!!
  • JennyLisT
    JennyLisT Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I want to be my cat. If you could see a slice of my cat's day, you would understand.
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    A male Lion or a dolphin
  • mmckee10
    mmckee10 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I'd go with sea turtle.. or if we're including mythological things. a mermaid :)
  • Ayla70
    Ayla70 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    If I had to be an animal...I'd want to be something that doesn't lick it's own bits...and doesn't eat disgusting tinned food or freshly killed anything. If I had a lovely human who cooked my meals fresh and washed me every couple of days and let me sleep on the bed I'd be happy with that :)
  • bms34b
    bms34b Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Hawk! Flight would be AWESOME, and just swoopin' and eatin' like it's my job.
  • NakeshiaB
    NakeshiaB Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    An amoeba.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Malaria. Fear me!
  • ynotcycle
    ynotcycle Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    If I had to be an animal...I'd want to be something that doesn't lick it's own bits...and doesn't eat disgusting tinned food or freshly killed anything. If I had a lovely human who cooked my meals fresh and washed me every couple of days and let me sleep on the bed I'd be happy with that :)

Pretty sure you can have everything you want with a submissive boyfriend :D

..I know. i know. the door isthat way -->
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Oh Lioness sounds good too. I'm a Leo haha
  • taekwonkenpo
    Options
    I would want to be a ninja turtle.
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options

Pretty sure you can have everything you want with a submissive boyfriend :D

..I know. i know. the door isthat way -->

Submissive men...haha. Some women like that but not me. I need my man to take care of business and me. Good thing I am married to one for almost 12 years now.